Maxwell's Speed Shop's Hotrods and Drag Builds (list of all shared tunes)

In the near future I am going to organize my tunes and paintjobs, get them listed like the should with some pics and links. I just have to figure out how to do that! I know there are some threads that have how to’s and probably a YouTube or 2 about it. Anyway, hang in there. And as always, if anyone has anything that could be better or iron I did something right? Always up for some feedback!

I have been slowly working my way through these tunes, trying to maximize each car for each different build and class. I haven’t gotten much as far as feedback, like what is working, what doesn’t, how you all are using these, so I figured I would work through one at a time. I will shared the updated tunes and post it up here what they’ll run, for me, at each track and how they work on that concrete patch in the Open Space. Right now there are alot that I need to fine tune the wheelie out or work on the gearing. Although I have found that some of the wheelie happy cars grip nicely on the slicker tracks. Anyway, as always, let me know what needs work, what doesnt. What ya like, dont like. If there are “class” thoughts. Whatever.

Built and shared a few more drag cars, a few are same car, different class or build.

AMC AMX and Rebel, B Class to S class each
Aston Martin DB5 S Class V12 Twin turbo
'88 Monte SS 5.9 S Class, re-tuned
'78 Z/28 S Class 5.9
'69 Nova A Class 5.7 turbo 360ci
'70 Dodge Charger FnF “Tom’s Charger”, not Dom’s anymore!, lol
'95 Mustang S Class 5.9
'78 King Cobra S Class 5.9
'91 Syclones 6.9 S Class Promod
'87 GTA S Class 5.9
'00 Prowler S Class 5.9
'73 B Class T/A 455 Super duty

There are plenty more in the works. Please, if there’s anything that needs to be fixed or something that hasn’t been built or shared yet, let me know. Also been kinda curious as to how the are mostly being used, whether it be on the strip or private lobbies and if the work better for one or the other. They will only get better the more feedback I can get!! Enjoy!

So guys, how are the tunes? Any cars not built that sound fun? Do you guys like the D/C class and B class cars?

I will try a few of these. I like doing street drags if any of them are better for that let me know. Maybe one day we can get in a private lobby and you can give me some pointers as I don’t tune for drag much.

Lol, I’m just jazzed somebody besides me posted up on here! Haha. I love building these, seeing what you can get outta different engines and gears on these cars. I haven’t had an opportunity to try these out other than with xCriMinaLx and xReJecTx, still trying to get xReJecTx to get more into forza but we have run some close fun races. I run them alot as I am tuning, but not many have posted much feedback. Without leaderboards its difficult to really know without feedback what works and doesnt. Its alot like circuit tuning that way. My style, launch, suspension gearing etc isnt neccarily the next guys. The next time we’re on and running some I will look for ya. I certainly don’t consider myself an expert but I’d be happy to share what I know.

Yea I know how you feel about being the only one to reply to your own thread lol. Never really tried drag tuning for street drag tuning but I feel it will be better than the strip for me. Any time I am on send me invite or join my party all the people I race with are here to have fun.

Just thought I’d see if there’d be any interest in my process for building my drag cars. Not saying I have the fastest cars but I think they are pretty competitive, or at least fun. If so, is there a more popular class or track/street type tuning?

Keep up the good work sir. I think they’ve pretty much ran everybody off drag wise… I’m sure their are a lot of guys enjoying your tunes that don’t post here, so keep the faith… And remember

DRAG LIVES MATTER!!!

:vertical_traffic_light::checkered_flag:

1 Like

Good afternoon drag fans! I just shared a fun little hotrod. Not sure why it took so long to build one, but I made an S Class “Pro mod” 2002 Z/28 with the 5.9 engine along with a nice white, red stripe paintjob to go with it. Nice lil’ package. Hope you all like it.

I will keep messing around with the tune but it’s pretty quick right now.

Great, next time I am on I will grab it.

Gonna try to figure out this picture thing on these next posts so bare with me, lol

Ran your ford coupe and bel air in a street drag lobby today and mopped up great job. Really fun cars to drive.

1 Like

That’s awesome, man!! Thank you for running 'em!! I’m thinking S class, right? I’ve been trying to work out how to get the best grip for the street/not drag strip launch. Alot of it does come down to throttle control, cant just mash it and go. Even some of my cars on the test track ate like that too. If ya mash it, you shoot straight up and off the back bumper, like my Merc. But THAT is what I love about drag racing, 10 seconds and so many ways to mess up, bad launch, missed shift, burn the tires off, you name it. But I am very happy to hear they didn’t let ya down!! Again, thanks for running, and trusting them!

I plan on being on today after work, not on call this week so I should be able to get some time in. The Division beta is back open, so I may end up on that here and there, been waiting for that game. But if I see you on, I’d be happy to do some racin’!

I am planning on listing my tunes, including my circuit tunes. If I can get the photos posting thing to work, only have my phone/tablet, I plan on throwing a pic up with the list. Either way, I will at least have a list of the tunes and which have paintjobs to go with it. Hope everyone is enjoying these cars, as always, let me know what works and what doesnt!!

Shared drag tunes:
S Class Acura RSX Types-S paint avail.
B,A,S Class '71 AMC Javelin paint avail.
B, A,S Class '70 AMC Rebel paint avail
S Class '64 Astin Martin DB5 paint avail
S Class '73 BMW 2002
S Class '87 Buick GNX paint avail
S Class '15 Z/28 paint avail
S Class '02 Z/28 paint avail
S Class '02 Vette
C,B,S Class '90 IROC paint avail
S Class '88 Monte paint avail
S Class '79 Z/28 paint avail
C,A,S Class '70 Z/28 paint avail
D,C,B,A Class '70 Chevelle paint avail
A Class '70 ZR1
B Class '70 El Camino paint avail
A,S Class '69 Nova paint avail
A Class '69 Camaro
A,S Class '67 Vettes paint avail
A Class '66 Nova paint avail
S Class '57 Bel Air paint avail
S Class Datsun 510
S Class '70 Charger “Dom’s” paint avail
C Class '70 Challenger paint avail
A Class '69 Charger paint avail
A,S Class '68 Dart paint avail
S Class '15 Mustang
S Class '95 Cobra paint avail
S Class '93 Cobra paint avail
S Class '78 Mustang II paint avail
D,C Class '69 Mustang
A,S Class Country Squire
B Class '65 Mustang paint avail
A Class '56 F100 paint avail
A Class '40 Ford paint avail
A,S Class '91 GMC Syclones paint avail
B,S '77 Holden Torana paint avail
R Class '11 Gallardo
A,S Class '73 Mazda RX3
A,S Class '49 Merc paint avail
A Class '68 Olds 442
S Class '79 Opel paint avail
S Class '00 Prowler paint avail
S Class '87 Trans Am GTA paint avail
B,A Class '73 Trans Am paint avail
S Class '69 GTA paint avail
D Class '69 Trans Am

There are alot of good fast cars here. There are a couple stray tunes, but almost all are all built according to my class rules. Some of my favorite cars end up slower than they should be due to PI restrictions. Anyway, as always any and all feedback is always welcome. Next post will be my Circuit cars.

Track/Circuit Tunes:
A Class '68 Alpha 33 Stradale paint avail
B Class '70 AMC Rebel paint avail
A Class '14 Aston Martin V12 Vantage
C Class '64 DB5 paint avail
A Class BBC Mono paint avail
B Class '11 BMW 1 Series M paint avail
S Class '05 BMW M3
C Class '73 BMW 2002
A Class '81 BMW M1
B,A Class '87 Buick GNX paint avail
A Class '15 Z/28 paint avail
S Class '09 ZR1 paint avail
B Class '90 IROC paint avail
A Class '88 Monte SS paint avail
C,A Class '70 Z/28 paint avail
B Class '70 ZR1 paint avail
C Class '70 El Camino paint avail
C,B Class '69 Nova paint avail
A Class '67 Vette paint avail
A Class '67 Chevelle paint avail
B Class '66 Nova paint avail
A Class '53 Vette paint avail
E,S Class '69 Datsun 2000 paint avail
A Class '70 Challenger paint avail
A Class '16 GT350
A Class '14 Fiesta ST paint avail
C,A Class '93 Cobra paint avail
A Class '65 Mustang GT paint avail
E,A,S Class '40 Ford paint avail
A Class '91 GMC Syclones paint avail
B,A '77 Holden Torana paint avail
C Class Honda S2000
C Class '94 Prelude paint avail
E Class '86 Civic paint avail
A Class '15 F Type Jag
E Class '54 XK120 paint avail
A Class '14 Jeep SRT8 paint avail
S Class '88 Lambo Countach paint avail
A Class '92 Galante
B Class '68 Olds 442
B Class '00 Prowler paint avail
S Class Plymouth GTX paint avail
A Class '71 Cuda paint avail
E Class '77 Trans Am
S Class '73 Trans Am paint avail
C Class '13 Ram
C Class '93 Clio paint avail
B Class '14 Rolls Royse Wraith paint avail
A Class '65 Cobra paint avail
A Class '65 Daytona paint avail
C Class '98 GTI mk3 paint avail

That’s what I have shared at this point. These tunes span alot of learning so older tunes might be a little different than the more recent. As always, please let me know how they go. Feedback always welcome!

Been working alot and when I have been on the xbone I have been playing mostly the division. For any of those that actually enjoy my tunes, will be throwing some new stuff out there soon!

Hi Everybody!! (Simpsons fan!) Just thought I would move this back up towards the more recent posts. I’ve got a few new tunes, drag and circuit I’ll add to this thread. I was thinking about open sourcing some of these, but i dont know whether any would be worth it. With me driving, it’s hard to really know what someone can really get out of them. If there are any, drag or otherwise, that anybody wants to know about, by all means, give me a shout, list it here, whatever. Hope either my tunes or paints are still enjoyable!!