MAR DLK PhotoComp -FINALLY! The WINNERS - last page.

Where up to our old shenanigans again this month, With St. Paddy’s day on the horizon and a four leaf clover for luck you will all have ample opportunities to pick up some great cars and plenty of credits. We are now giving away 3 prize cars to 1st & 2nd place, 2 prize cars to 3rd & 4th place, 2 cars for Most Creative and 1 car for Honorable Mention. I also have some great ideas for mini-comps this month as well as our main comp and all that goes with it. We will be revisiting some of the past prize cars in hopes that those that didn’t get a chance to own one will enter and try again. Welcome and good luck!

As always we are holding this months comp in both the Media Forum and the Fantasy Forum. So, whether you post here or in the Media section all entries will be posted in each thread. For example, if you post your pics in the Fantasy section they will be listed here as well as there and visa-versa…so basically we are going to combine the two threads into one comp.

1. 2 photo entries only, each from a different artist. Collabs will be considered a Different artist.
    1. Entries must be of a DeadLights paint (artists listed below)*
    1. Final submissions will be accepted until 11:59pm (EST) the last day of the month.
    1. If a set of photos did not win in a previous contest they can be used again.
  • 5.) Horizon photos are ok but all prizes and credits will be done in Forza 4.
  • 6.) No outside editing except for rotation. Preferred method of posting is by Flickr but any host site will do and Big Shots are allowed.
    Note – Please use your own pictures, use of someone else’s pics are a no no!

Note - Winners will be announced by the 1st Sunday of each month.

Note - DLK paints can be found on storefront under keyword - DeadLights for those who do not own a paint of ours already.

Official Dead Lights artists - DreadWalker73, Dr Satan II, DontCallMeBruce,Carbonfreon, ZERO00769, Dragon Arts, Skyhauk, A1 Ray, Maidenmascot, Adelad, EV1L W1LL R1S3, b8design, Smokin Buddy, rockstof, greenphantom2, CrAzYKILLAM o F o (no spaces), screechymon, NightStalker II, FTW InSaNiTy, ONR Hypoxia, HotLap Designs, Sketchamus, RJT625 62, Flip FDH. Teewiggs, Doodley Squat, CHEDDARBOB279 & SeanMac79

Also check out Deadlights Kustoms. For Everything Deadlights. A lot of guys post up there instead.

*You can use any DLK artist’s paint be it either Race, Drift or Fantasy

Prizes

1st place- 200 mill & 1st choice of 3 prize cars.

2nd place- 150 mill & 2nd choice of 3 prize cars.

3rd place- 100 mill & 3rd choice of 2 prize cars.

4th place- 75 mill & 4th choice of 2 prize cars.

Additonal prizes

Most creative photo - 75 mill and 2 prize cars.

Honorable Mention - 50 Million and 1 prize car

Judges - will vary between all DLK Members.

This Months Judges- DLK Team

Thx 4 your participation & good luck.

This Months Prize Cars : Listed below.

Dragon Arts - Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Dragon Arts - Skull Malibu

Dragon Arts - Pagani

Nightstalker II - Rare Spiderman/Mary Jane

DreadWalker73 - Lady Death

rockstof - Hotrod Hottie

Maidenmascot - Animaniacs

DreadWalker73 - Spawn

SeanMac/rockstof collab - Skull Vette

A new Mini-Comp…KISS ME, I’M IRISH

Ahh, the Blarney Stone, Mugs of green beer, four leaf clovers and Corned Beef…it must be St. Patrick’s Day. In this light hearted mini-come you are to take any DLK paint and take a pic sliding around TopGear, which is close to Ireland…kinda. :slight_smile: The key to this comp is that the car must show some green or you’ll get pinched! Sliding is the preferred pose but any thing on or around the track will do. Entries must be in by Friday the 21st at 11:59…comp starts NOW!

1st Place - 50 Million and choice of car.
2nd Place - 30 Million and choice of car.
3rd Place - 20 Million and choice of car.

Honorable Mention - 10 Million & choice of car.

Prize cars:

Nightstalker - Ironman

SeanMac - The Thing

Hotlap - Hotlap Hotties

==============================================================================
Entries:

PocketPoncho UK
Hotlap/DreadWalker

D3AN 711
SeanMac

Wan Ge 1
DontcallmeBruce

DaveTheRave407
artist ?

PoketRoc
rockstof

gdub700
DreadWalker

A11eyesONME23
Sketchamus

Morc 57
SeanMac

Cmitch
Painter: EV1L W1LL RIS3 Rogue Maxim Car

FROM BEHIND moved here

We always see them coming, we see them besides us and then we see them as they pass…We know they look good on approach and as they pass but which one look the best from behind as it leaves you in the dust? That’s what we want to explore in this minicomp. You will dip into your garage and find the best looking rear of any DLK paint. Take it on any track and show us how it looks to get passed by a Deadlights paint. Comp starts now and goes until Friday the 14th at 11:59 PM, prizes are listed below. Good luck!

1st Place - 50 Million and choice of car.
2nd Place - 30 Million and choice of car.
3rd Place - 20 Million and choice of car.

Honorable Mention - 10 Million & choice of car.

Prize cars:

Smokin Buddy

Teewiggs

SeanMac

HotLap

Doodley Squat

Entries:

Wan Ge 1

Popeye Gumball by Sketchamus

Cmitch

Artist: Hotlap Designs - ‘HULK’

PoketRok

Artist: Hotlap Designs

D3AN 711

Artist: DreadWalker

PocketPoncho UK

Artist: Dragon Arts

DaveTheRave307

Artist: EV1L WILL R1S3

gdub

Artists: A Skyhauk/DreadWalker Collab

Morc 57

Artist: SeanMac

SAVED 3

MAIN PHOTO COMP ENTRIES

Wan Ge 1

Design by greenphantom2

Design by Doodley Squat

D3AN 711

Artist: CHEDDARB0B279 >>> Breaking Bad

Artist: screechymon >>> Design Name Unknown

DJllama22

Artist - DreadWalker

Artist - rockstof

A11eyesONME23

Artist - Adelad

Artist - Dr Satan

Morc 57

Artist - SeanMac

PocketPoncho UK

Artist - DreadWalker

Artist - Doodley Squat

DaveTheRave307

Artist Teewigs

Artist - rockstoff

gdub700

Artist - DreadWalker

Artist - Nightstalker 2

Cmitch

Artist - Nightstalker 2

Artist - Dragon Arts

PoketRoc

Artist - EV1L W1LL R1S3

Artist - Adelad

A new Mini-Comp…FROM BEHIND

We always see them coming, we see them besides us and then we see them as they pass…We know they look good on approach and as they pass but which one look the best from behind as it leaves you in the dust? That’s what we want to explore in this minicomp. You will dip into your garage and find the best looking rear of any DLK paint. Take it on any track and show us how it looks to get passed by a Deadlights paint. Comp starts now and goes until Friday the 14th at 11:59 PM, prizes are listed below. Good luck!

All info, prizes and cars in the second post!

Just updated the prize cars…Lady Death is Awesome and NS2’s Spidy has only been released to one person…check’um out in the first post.

Dood

Here is my entry for “From Behind”
This is from Nascar Wednesday Night

Artist: Hotlap Designs ‘HULK’

Sorry for the love tap on my rear bumper, but Rubbin is Racin, :slight_smile:

Main Comp Entries
Porsche 911 GT2 (993) - ???

Camaro Z28 - Rockstof

I might post some entries.

Would really love to see some more of your work…especially with some of our club cars…I’ll be hoping and waiting. :slight_smile:

Dood

My mini photo comp entry…From Behind.

Artist: Hotlap Designs

zoom

From behind:

Artist: SeanMac79

figured it out ithink I think i figured this upload stuff out i hope

The mini-comp FROM BEHIND is now closed and is going to the DLK team for voting. Should have results in a few days, Thanks!

Dood

Posting these for A11eyesONME23… (and only charging 1 prize car)

Artist: Adelad - Spiderman

Artist: Dr Satan - Vampirella

Hope these are the correct pics, I get confused easily.

1 Like

NEW MINI-COMP: KISS ME, I’M IRISH

Ahh, the Blarney Stone, Mugs of green beer, four leaf clovers and Corned Beef…it must be St. Patrick’s Day. In this light hearted mini-comp you are to take any DLK paint and take a pic sliding around TopGear, which is close to Ireland…kinda. :slight_smile: The key to this comp is that the car must show some green or you’ll get pinched! Sliding is the preferred pose but any thing on or around the track will do. Entries must be in by Friday the 21st at 11:59…comp starts NOW!

Payout details, prize cars and entries will be in the 2nd post of this thread.

Good Luck
Dood

1 Like

My main entry:

A11eyesONME23 entry for KISS ME, I’M IRISH…

Artist: Sketchamus/Doodley Squat

[

1 Like

mini comp entry: