MAR DLK PhotoComp -FINALLY! The WINNERS - last page.

The results for the mini-comp FROM BEHIND…

1st Place - 50 Million and choice of car.

PocketPoncho UK

2nd Place - 30 Million and choice of car.

Cmitch

3rd Place - 20 Million and choice of car.

Morc 57

Honorable Mention - 10 Million & choice of car.

gdub

and as a bonus I have this prize car for all who entered!

Thank you all for taking the time to enter these little mini comps…it really is a blast to see what you guys come up with, You all should know that we here at DLK take great enjoyment in seeing our work highlighted by you guys! Thank you!

Dood

1 Like

Hey Guys and Gals, I am extending the current mini-comp “KISS ME - I’M IRISH” until Sunday night at 11:59 PM (PST). It will give me a chance to post up pics of prize cars and give you a bit more time to get in your entries. Thanks.

Dood

Just updated forum with prize cars for KISS ME I’M IRISH and entrants in the mini and the main. Have a look and remember…just today and tomorrow for you minicomp entries. Looks great so far!

Dood

1 Like

It might be too late but here’s an updated pic for KISS ME I’M IRISH from A11eyesONME23…

He sent the request to post the new pic late Sunday afternoon but I didn’t check msgs until today.
Sorry, my bad : (

1 Like

The Mini-comp, KISS ME I’M IRISH is now closed and gone to the DLK team for voting, We should have the results in a few day. Great group of pictures for this comp…thank you!

Dood

And we have the winners!
This is the group that finished on top of this little mini-comp…

1st Place - 50 Million and choice of car.
D3AN 711

2nd Place - 30 Million and choice of car.
Wan Ge 1

3rd Place - 20 Million and choice of car.
DaveTheRave307

Honorable Mention - 10 Million & choice of car.
A11eyesONME23

And for all who entered, this lil gem:

Thank again and look for our next mini…if theres time :slight_smile:

Dood

Wow Thanks For 1st Place Guys Really Appreciated And Congrats To All Other Winners Really Great Shots

For My Prize Car Ill Take This One Please

Nightstalker II - Ironman

Thanks

Thanks DLK for throwing these comp they are a great addition to this game. Coongrats to the winners and all who enterd i love veiwing your photos which helps me to get better… I would love the IRONMAN VETTE. THANK YOU

Less than 12 hours left for this months comp so if your waiting for the right time…nows the time!

Dood

This months comp is officially closed and is going to the DLK team for voting. We should have the results by the weekend. Once again, thank you for your commitment to enter our monthly comp, it continues to make DLK what it is today. I thank you!

Dood

I must say that this has been the most challenging vote since I have been hosting the comps…which is almost a year now. Everyone had at least 2 votes for themselves and there were 6 different votes for 1st place…it was epic! So after much info gathering, assessing and looking over each pic with a fine tooth comb we have come to this conclusion:

The Winners

1st place- 200 mill & choice of ANY 3 prize cars.

gdub700

2nd place- 150 mill & choice of ANY 3 prize cars.

D3AN711

3rd place- 100 mill & choice of ANY 2 prize cars.

Morc 57

4th place- 75 mill & choice of ANY 2 prize cars.

Wan Ge 1

Honorable Mention - 50 Million and ANY prize car

DaveTheRave307

Most Creative - 75 million & ANY 2 Prize cars

PoketRoc

Truth be told I feel that you all went far above our comp expectations and are all winners. As a token of our appreciation, the remaining entrants will receive a Fairytale Fantasy of your choice. This is JUST for the entrants that did not place.

On a personal note; I want to thank each and every one of you who take the time to look for our cars, drive them around and take such fantastic pictures of them. Personally, I am honored every time I see one of my cars in your photos…I am sure that the rest of our club feels the same way. What you guys do shows a true appreciation for what we (as artists) do…Thank you, Thank you.

Hope to see you all in next month comps!

Dood

Thanks guys for the 4th place, i’m sure glad i don’t have to pic the winners. great pics from everyone. congrats to all.
Thanks Dood and Deadlights team for the comp and great designs.

For my prize cars - DreadWalker’s - Lady Death and SeanMac/Rockstof - Skull Vette please
Thanks again

Thanks For 2nd Place Guys Most Appreciated Congrats To All Other Winners Great Shots All Round, Thanks Doodley And Deadlights Team For These Great Comps And Great Prize Cars/Credits

For My 3 Prize Cars Ill Take These Please

Dragon Arts - Pagani

Nightstalker II - Rare Spiderman/Mary Jane

rockstof - Hotrod Hottie

Thanks

Thx for the third spot. You guys can keep de millions, I got too much money. Lol

I would gladly have the Pagani though.

Nice photos :slight_smile: