Loyalty Rewards

Hey folks. In a bit of a weird dilemma I can’t seem to find an answer to.

So, I’ve restarted my game in Forza Horizon 4 twice now, simply because I felt like I was advancing and receiving too many rewards (credits, cars, wheelspins, all that jazz) far, far too quickly. Then came to the conclusion that collecting literally everything you receive is kind of the point of the game beyond racing and exploring. The way I’ve been restarting is to set my console offline, delete my save on the XB1 console, boot the game and progress a slight ways, reconnect online, and make the new data be the one it syncs to, rather than the save from the cloud servers.

Now, this isn’t the issue. What is the issue is that I don’t seem to be getting any of my loyalty rewards. Basically, the Forza Motorsport/Horizon shirts (FH3 Tee for example), extra spins, cars, etc. When I started the first time and got the VIP house, I received them all. Second and third time around? No go. What I’ve noticed from other official posts and forum posts is that you can receive these once, but it seemed to refer moreso to the weekly credits you get (I’m currently Tier 9, so I get 250k each time). All I’d like to know is whether or not I can somehow re-receive these items, or if they’re just lost to the ether forever. It’s not the biggest deal if they are, but it still kinda sucks in a “you done goofed” sort of way.

Any answer or advice would be appreciated.

You only get loyalty rewards once
Always been that way
In your own words
You done goofed

Hello,

This forum section is NOT monitored by the support team.
In order to effectively track and process support issues, we will be locking and directing all Support posts to the Support Site.

For Community Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First–How-to-contact-support—Updated-July-26th–2019.aspx

Thank you!