“How many you want?”
“Yes”

Super Taykyu

Super GT´s GT 300

Super GT´s GT 500

GT3

10 Likes

20171011_5241107
2016 Lexus #36 au TOM’S RC F GT500 (Forza Super Touring Cars) - new division idea for Super GT/JGTC GT500 and DTM cars

6 Likes

Can you also add the GT3 variant please ?

4 Likes
1 Like

The #14 Vasser Sullivan GTD Pro from IMSA is definitely a Variant of the Lexus RC F GT3 we gotta get for Forza Motorsport especially to add another Japanese/American GT car to the roster plus adding the sole team in IMSA using Lexus

Heres also an Onboard lap of the car at CTMP. Vote here if you also want CTMP to come into Forza Motorsport.

6 Likes

Just something I found out and I’m not sure if others might’ve noticed this as well but I saw this in the game within Weather Tech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Now I’m not sure if this is just purely coincidence when they rescanned the map or this could be an Easter Egg that could mean that we might get the RCF GT3 sometime soon for the game. Again this might be a stretch or possibly not but either way we’ll just keep on going with the Voting for the car just to be safe so that we can still get it in the game.

3 Likes

This was first leaked in fh5 files years ago with amg gt3, oreca 07 n others. Now it’s also leaked in steam few days back. So can’t say about fh5 but it’s surely coming in fm!!

3 Likes

Bet now we know its a high possibility that we’ll get it

No possibility…just assume that it has come!!

1 Like

Is this what I think it is ?

4 Likes

Yep I can see the AIM Vasser Sullivan logo on the wing

What do you guys of the Akkodis ASP team’s Lexus for next year in the WEC’s LMGT3 class? I think it looks cool plus their earlier Carbon test look with yellow accents was also dope. But this will definitely be one of the cars and teams I’ll be rooting for in WEC next year.

Debuted Livery:

Test form:

AKKODIS-ASP-Lexus-2023-WEC-ELMS-Test-Portimao-3

4 Likes

The left image shows the lexus rc gt3 (the green car) following Maclaren 720 s gt3 (orange car)! :smile:

2 Likes

So let me see, lexus rc gt3 IMSA is on a banner in weather tech raceway, a trailer from before & also in the leaked car pass cars at steam, so this make sense now, we are definitely going to get this car ( at least this is what i’m thinking) i just don’t know when…

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

I said that this it’s what I’m thinking​:melting_face::neutral_face:, but let’s hope that car pass leak at steam was right…

1 Like

Lexus RC F GT500

Lexus RC F GT3

5 Likes

This is literally the only GT car I genuinely want to see in Motorsport, the Japanese GT cars like the Motul R35 would be cool, but the RC F is just so rad

1 Like

Update 6.0 overview is today, let’s see if we’re going to get this car!

2 Likes