Koenigsegg One:1 : Wiper position is wrong AGAIN

please read this first : KOENIGSEGG AGERA : WIPER POSITION IS WRONG.

Forzavista is just OK.

But it tilt again in race.

Now I am sure it’s because wiper motion for rain.

For POV? no problem on Horizon1 and Forza 5

3 Likes

How did you get the pack?? I can’t seem to download it

In Forza you’ll just have to live with inaccuracies like this lol. Loads of cars have them for a long time and many get left out.

For real? Beyond trivial…

5 Likes

Pretty much this, especially when it comes to weather being active in the game. a wiper doesn’t really affect in game aero.

My guess is because most players would rather have it off to the side in cockpit view instead of seeing the wiper in the middle like that, preventing a visual obstruction or something.

If the game wants to be as accurate as possible they don’t need to change things. If the wiper is in the middle in reality, it should be in game as well. Surely in reality it will somewhat hinder the vision as well.

1 Like

Not really, or at least not with the same consequences. In reality, when something like that is blocking your view of something, you subconsiously move or turn your head slightly one way or another. In Forza, your view is essentially fixed. Yes, you can rotate the view in Forza, but you can’t move around like you can in reality.

Occasionally, when playing the steering wheel will block my view of something and I catch myself trying to lean forward to see around it before realizing that I’m a moron and that’s not going to work.

I know right.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I DEMAND A REFUND!!!

Come on man…

6 Likes

How’s it going to get fixed if nobody points it out? And besides you, who’s overreacting? Lol.

4 Likes

That does not bother me. I rather be able to see my full wind shield.

6 Likes

I’m contacting the mayor.

1 Like

You’ve got my support.

How about that One:1 engine and exhaust sound though? Such an improvement on the standard Agera sound! Nice work T10. Just kidding, it doesn’t sound near as beefy and brutal as it should, and I can’t believe they actually used the exact same sound as the Agera but with higher revs!

1 Like

Lol, all you people making fun of the OP about this… But at the end of the day… Insert picture of Morgan Freeman pointing upwards and captioned with ‘he’s right, you know’.

1 Like

So, for improved realism, all the old British cars with Lucifer …er, I meant Lucas… electrical systems should have a 50% chance of not starting at the beginning of a race, and then randomly have electrical failures as you race.

1 Like

The point the OP is making which is a good one and one that needs to be repeated is, Turn 10 prides themselves for making all their scans 100% accurate and actually use this as one of their main selling points. So OP has a very valid point and it being a new dlc car the point is even more valid as it is new and should of been better researched on completion before being sent in game.

Sure it is just a small visual mistake but it is not accurate to the cars design(performance has nothing to do with scanning the car). The only thing that could be correct is if this is a private owned car and the owner requested the wiper to be in the side position when he/she bought the car

Like I said I’m not sure this mistake is from not researching the design, it was correct in previous games. The most logical thing in my mind is that they got complaints somewhere along the in line in previous games of a wiper blade obstructing the cockpit view. So as a GAMEPLAY decision they moved the wiper blade to the side while driving to keep the cockpit view unobstructed. Is it realistic to the car itself, no. Is it an arbitrary gameplay design choice to make things more accessible for other people not as into the fine details and rather not have the wiper blade in the middle of cockpit view, possibly?

I can’t speak for Turn 10 but this is the way I make sense of it.