Join as Race Engineer (Enhanced Spectator)

Instead of joining online lobbies as spectator, how about the option to join as engineer?

A player would join a lobby and besides the option to spectate the race, they get the option to join as engineer. The player gets the player list and selects which driver he wants to support. (Maybe give the driver the option to confirm both the engineer and the in race calls to prevent forms of trolling?).
This can be a nice form of support for drivers that have a hard time managing everything themselves during the race.

During the race, the engineer gets access to:

• Full live telemtry of the car. (Tires, fuel, damage, etc)
  • Live timing. (Lap times, sector times, car ahead, etc)
  • Communication with the driver. (Easy prompts (like Forza Link) or full voice chat)
  • Pit strategy. (When to pit, tires, fuel, setup changes)
  • Live car adjustments. (ABS and TCS levels, brake bias, diff settings, engine mapping (fuel consumption))
  • A weather radar. (Please don’t make this 100% accurate, give it some RNG)
  • Limited info on other drivers.
  • More? (Suggestions are welcome!)

Besides a driver rating, Forza can also add an engineer rating. Giving the driver an insight of how good the engineer is that wants to support them.

I have no idea how rewards would work with this… Suggestions?

Are there any other games that have a similar feature?