Informative HUD when viewing replays

Yesterday, for the first time since the launch, I finally took a look at the last saved replays, as those of the online races did not work in the first period, and I noticed these shortcomings in spite of myself:

1. there is no informative HUD during the replay
  2. it is not possible to know the current lap number
  3. it is not possible to know the ranking position of the selected driver and opponents
  4. it is not possible to see additional information such as tyres fitted, fuel capacity for the cars that are displayed

All in all, the navigation of the replay is very uncomfortable, it is not possible to speed up the time but only to go back and forth in unidentified chapters.

In general the replays as they are are useless, at least add a HUD with the required features.

Thank you.

Replays need to be completely renewed, the current one is useless.

1 Like

Literally Gran Turismo 4, a 2004 game, had more information in its replays than Forza Motorsport, a game from 2023. And the 2023 game seems to have the same replay functionality as Forza Motorsport 3, which launched in 2009, and not too many more options than Motorsport 1…

Please, improve the replays as mentioned above, we need a more informative interface for replay and more controls during replays.

1 Like