I'm looking for a Toyota Chaser

I’ll pay you as much as you want.

Do The Playlist It Should Only Take Less Then 20 Mins To Get 20 points and You Got The Car

2 Likes

Agreed - takes no time to get 20 points in the playlist…

It took me more than an hour to complete the playlist.

An hour to get 20 points? You must have taken the most inefficient route possible. Even without the Trial, the Weekly Forzathon, 2 stunts, Event Lab, Treasure Hunt, Photo Challenge, Collectables, and 2 Rivals would have gotten you 21 and should have taken less than half of that.

2 Likes

Hi,

Theyre selling in the auction house really cheap. I got an extra one for my younger son for like 138k credits. Took me less than 10 minutes to get it.

The point was not completing the playlist - just getting the 20 points for that car takes no time at all…

I presume the poster accidently deleted his maybe?

Which I’ve done a fair few times myself in the past with seasonal cars. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Can you clarify this for an older player with failing faculties. :older_man:
Deleted what part ?

No I took me an hour to get 20 pts, well 22 actually

Accidently deleted the weekly car in the course of deleting the inexpensive prize cars you get for the playlist races.

Shouldn’t take that long if you pick the right events (as others listed).
The completing the playlist is a different thing from just the 20 pointer car so I was a bit confused when you mentioned that instead of just getting the car.
Apologies if I misunderstood.

I doubt that was what happened but if it was then just be more careful in the future I guess ?
When gifting, selling or deleting cars I always get in the one I want to make sure I want to keep before any actions on the others in the garage.

I loathe getting pestered with those “prize” punishment cars and I just dive into that garage and massacre them into oblivion.

Since accidently deleting the WRX (I’ve got one now) I’m now just going to pad out my garage with several cheap Fiesta '81s when I get the weekly car so I don’t make that same mistake again.

1 Like

Agreed - something I’ve been asking for for years now about having the option to delete / sell / gift the weekly chorelist cars instead of having them automatically dumped into the garage to have to deal with them later. (same goes with the wheelspin cars during online events that they seem to think it would delay the event too much by letting you choose to do the same and just dump in there anyway).

Let’s face it, most people by now have and don’t want them cluttering up the garage and if not then at least you’d get the option to add or get rid of without the pain of getting rid of them.

At least you got your accidental deletion back… :smiley:

1 Like