I'm back games looking and feeling good so far to be honest.

Where’s all the old guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We’re hiding.

1 Like

XD

1 Like

Stop Drinking Dude. Worst Forza Motorsport Ever ! :smiley:

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s not :stuck_out_tongue: Only thing I’m not sure about so far is can you get class leader boards like in f2 etc?

You have 2 options. The rivals you see,

Or the career leaderboards which are only accessible from freeplay and you cant chase ghosts. You have your own ghost that will update as your run, however once you set a time, your only ghost will be your outlap UNTIL you beat your existing set time, then the ghost will update. Its so god damn frustrating to run.

if i set a dirty lap is every lap thereafter dirty? i ran 4 clean laps earlier but every one was “dirty”

1 Like

Try turning friction assist off
It automatically dirtys the lap

1 Like

cool cheers

Lol
It is a good game but im a gen xer and it just seems that most mellenials need to complain about EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE. Again I SAID most. I have a few good friends that are mellenials and are not this way but they were born early 80s so honestly they shouldnt be called mellenials but per definition they are. But yeah its a good game. People complain about the most minute tiny issue they have. ‘Oh I CANT believe it! [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Vallentino above is a mellenial. Im 100 percent sure.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since the start so I really don’t care what people say i can make my own mind up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That is just something that decrepit old people say.

1 Like

Same as it has been since FM3. If you dirty in the last sector (after the final split appears), rewind and take it clean. If you do not and keep the dirty last sector, the next lap starts dirty.

I ran 4 full clean laps :s

Welcome back!

Cheers J never really left tbh but not played the games as much and didn’t buy fh3

Yup, I am old…

FM7 isn’t a bad games, but I do think it wasn’t all done yet and was released too early. MS probably made them stick to the release window or else… we all know what happened to the Fable franchise. I personally would have preferred to have waited another 6 months and have a polished game. I do realize a lot of people are not that patient. It just makes sense that the more detailed a game will get, i.e. 4K graphics, the more time is needed to finish the product.

I can’t even fathom how they do make these games. We just expect them to be good, but a lot of very bright minds are working on these games. In fact, I think these people deserve the sport athletes salaries, in stead of the sports players. At least they would deserve it, and probably would create better games as well. Just my thoughts on this.

1 Like

Practicing! LOL