Ideas for the painting

there should be an item when you make a color that you like and you want to make it permanent they should make to keep that color saved is saves for temporarily but not permanently and I wish I could import my own designs in the game and get him approved by Developers so I guess I want to use Photoshop and then the game developers added something to the game that allowed me to add something that I made in Photoshop to be added to the game so I can put on a car and then you had to wait 24 hours for it to be approved I think that would be a great idea but still the color favoriting and making colors you have made permanently and you can come back to him later I’m going to have an example put in here

1 Like

This is why they invented full stops to be used at the end of sentences.

3 Likes

I love the ideas, but it took me three trys to read all the way through. Even then I missed a few points.

1 Like

Saving a custom palette would be great, especially if we could use those as a selection when purchasing a car from the Autoshow. I could sidestep the problem of not being able to Fine Tune colors when purchasing a car and just have my trademark yellow right off without having to custom paint every car I use.

1 Like

Saving palettes should be next on the list for the vinyl editor, and metal vinyls.

2 Likes

and I thought you said all my ideas are bad

I feel like they added something like that but it wasn’t like that

I agree, many times I have taken the time to create a colour of my own and then have to try to re create it at a later date .