I keep losing the course for the Donut story's HRSPRS section

…or never even actually finding it. I start the run, pass through the first speed zone, and the course guidance disappears. I keep on going down the dirt road, get the ‘back onto the pavement’ cue, get a right-angle braking line to the left onto dirt and follow it, and get sent over to the right to another speed zone. When I leave the second speed zone the course line disappears and I have no idea where to go.

I usually don’t run this way, but I turned on full course line in settings, but I’m still lost. My problem? My fault? Anyone got a video of this yet?

3 Likes

me too.

I had the same bug: the speed zone simply does not work. This seems to be a yet another new bug that can also happpen with other PR stunts.

Solution: You need to restart your game - maybe even multiple times…

For me it repeats the second part over and over where I have to upgrade a rental car.

Are you adding all the bits you need to add and going to inspection bit?

Yes. Also, I’m past that now. I restarted the game and it let me.

1 Like

@Quadro40k has alot of awesome guides maybe try giving his tutorial on the chapter a go

2 Likes

The problem is some idiot put the beginning destination in the middle of an existing speed zone, so if you drive to it then enter the mission, you can’t progress. Solution, restart game a teleport to the destination then begin the mission. This is what worked for me.

Or just don’t drive through the starting gate of the speed some but pass it on the outside. In FH it’s often wise not to follow the proposed route, find your own instead.

You don’t need to follow the route.
At the start, turn to the left and head straight for the destination area. That final Speed Zone near the final destination is the only one you need to do. Forget the others before it.

Thought he meant the actual point where you can enter the chapter not the chapter itself. But then the same line of thought applies: don’t stich to the paths paved.

Yes indeed. If you turn the car slightly left at the start, you’ll see the destination. Head straight for it though the final speed trap finishes at the destination but even if you miss the start of that zone, you’ve got a ton of time (usually about 4 - 5 mins) to turn round and make a run on the final one. Even if you don’t get the required speed or go off limits on that, you can get a fair few cracks at it before time runs out.

Well I only did the story to have a founded opinion about it in the first place. Was done so quickly that most part didn’t even stick to mind.

Yep - same here. Finished all of the chapters on the first attempt. Stories have been getting weaker and weaker and this one follows that path. Worst of all so far. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Agree. All seen before, both in FH4 and 5, no challenge whatsoever for anyone that has played before. Only for those new to the game and that did not watch any solution videos there could be an element of challenge and surprise I believe.

Can’t think of any chapter in this that would need a solution video. No challenge for anybody IMO.

1 Like

:wink: Tried not to be too negative about it. :wink:
Only some of those that don’t know the don’t take the suggested route rule might need more than one run to get three :sparkles: somewhere.

Fh4’s Top Gear Story… Project E.A.T. XD

Well yeah, I admit I needed multiple runs for multiple chapters of the TG story in FH 4 so that one is definitely one I meant. I wanted to do all without any rewinds honestly can’t remember if I succeeded in the end.

1 Like

So many fun memories. I remember flying through the stories then the top gear story released and it put up a decent challenge. Was fun for sure!

2 Likes