Hycade Bodykits and Hycade Edition cars

In similar fashion to how NFS heat managed to increase body kit numbers in game with the Polestar 1 with their collaboration with The Kyza. I believe Forza should follow the same route and get a digital artist like The Hycade on board to not only spice up the list of body kits but also have some extremely unique and exclusive kit options

These renders seem to be based on Forza models, I may as well just be oversensitive towards RX-7s in games considering the Forza model is begging for a fix. My point is that if they are, it’d be much easier to add them to the game.

2 Likes

5 Likes

051021_21b
051021_22b

6 Likes

Sadly they are just rendered, but I also would love to see some of his creations enter Horizon, not everything needs to be realistic. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

images (2)
images (1)
images (4)

I would love to see these bodykits showing on FH5 soon. The perfect bodikits for the drifters of Forza Horizon 5.

1 Like

There are more versions of this bodykit, but for now I’m just showing the basics and what there is to offer.

Ford Focus RS

5 Likes

THIS IS A MUST, ik these are renders but isn’t that great? I mean no other game has these kits (from my knowledge) so it would first appear here

i don’t know everything about licences or how difficult it would be to get renders into a game but I tell you know ik that a lot of people would be happy to grind the game out to get these kits

That would mean the creator of these kits can just send the models to PG/T10 and they can easily put them in the game since the 3D models are ready

2 Likes

i was going to post this but glad someone likes this just as much as i do. FH5 ADD IT NOW

It’s super cool

Cool points:

1. color headlights
  2. Custom super gripy tires
  3. Cool wide body
  4. Cool hood and rear

Real img:

5 Likes

hycade - Search Videos fh5 watch this to add all bodykits!! :wink:

toyota gr yaris bodykit by hycade too!!

4 Likes