How do I transfer my data from xbox 360 to xbox 1?

I have been playing this game for a while completed everything almost all achievements and almost all DLC stuff + Rallye pack. but I just got my xbox 1 and I dont know how to transfer my data I cant login to my old xbox account for some reason. But I can join on my old account on here

you have to go on the 360, go to storage and move the save data to the cloud. As I recall you had to move not copy.

i did this and lost everything

Are you sure you didn’t select delete accidentally? It worked fine for me. Unfortunately you can’t copy this game save from the HDD to the cloud. You do have to move it. I moved the save and it now resides on the cloud permanently so I never lose it.

Yes, i moved it. It seemed to me that it did move, but the xbox one x could not access it.

I can confirm moving from Xbox 360 to cloud works.
To be on safe side I delete the save data or reserved data on my Xbox one.
I then loaded the game on Xbox one and it started to download it.

Also on another note if you go back to your 360 it downloads the data from your Xbox one save.

I did the same a few days ago - move the original save file on X360 to cloud saves, then loaded Forza Horizon on my XB1 and as part of signing in to the backwards compatibility side of Xbox live it prompted to download and synchronise the save file. Does the check again each time I load the game, but now XB1 is my primary for this.

1 Like

Just to add my experience to the transferring of data which I have done today (29.03.2020).

I have only ever played FH1 on the Xbox 360 before today, but due to my 360 deteriorating rapidly I decided to try and transfer my FH1 data to the Xbox One.
FH1 is installed on the Xbox One, including the DLC I had purchased years ago. I then deleted the save game data on my Xbox One to avoid any confliction with transferring my 360 data.
Turned off the Xbox One and turned on the 360.
My FH1 data was installed on my hard drive on my 360, as I have never used the cloud storage. So I set up the cloud storage system firstly.
I then clicked on the FH1 save game for my profile and MOVED it to the cloud storage.
Turned off the 360 and turned on the One
Booted up FH1 and the game started syncing with the cloud, took a couple of minutes, but sure enough my old 360 saved game was now playable on the Xbox One.
Drove around Colorado.

Hope this helps anyone struggling and shows that as of posting, data can still be moved/synced correctly.

I have got the DLCs for this game on my 360, but under a different gamertag ‘HFB97’. Also, it’s under a different e-mail address. If I put them and my save file on Cloud, will it not sync or something? Correct me if I’m wrong.