help me please

i have been playing FH2 for a long while and to day i jumped on and i was de-ranked for no reason i had a garage worth 36M and 2M in credits and i was level 270 and its all gone can someone please help me and contact turn 10 and help me out or please re post this to help me i want turn 10 to see this

Send the developers an email at forzafb@microsoft.com, with full details. Also include any other gamertags which have played on your console. You will receive an automated response, which shows they’ve received the message. Have patience.

Send the developers an email at forzafb@microsoft.com, with full details. Also include any other gamertags which have played on your console. You will receive an automated response, which shows they’ve received the message. Have patience.

I did this and received the automated reply saying they received too many emails to individually reply…and that was 2 weeks ago…i.e. complete waste of time!

Lost ALL my progress when the dumb sync issue decided to overwrite what I had on my console with the corrupt file from their servers…i lost 8 months of progress, around 130 levels and 70+ cars and 8 million credits…and did i hear back from Turn 10 when i emailed them…did i heck, completely ignored for last 2 weeks!!

Same thing here, waste of time it seems e-mailing them, but I lost alittttle more than u…level 3600, 300,000,000 credits and over 300 cars. And I bet ya wont being seeing any of that back! This is on Forza 5