Have you guys received your whm gift cars yet? because I havent

Do I just let you know what car I want?

yes, dm the car and vanity item to @T10ManteoMax

1 Like

Did you get my request?

It was the Plymouth Fury

Thanks

I posted every needed information that was asked on the ForzaWHM post 2 weeks ago and still haven’t recieved the car i requested.

1 Like

Due to the thousands of submissions, rewards will start roll out to all this weekend. It’s stated up above by Max and numerous other threads. :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Still nothing here

theyre prolly gon send it to all at once they just need to read em all

Me too still not received… idk if its normal

Nothing yet :confused:

i’ve been waiting for over a week still nothing.

I’ve been waiting 2 weeks, still nothing :frowning:

Any updates on when the rewards will go out? I don’t mean to sound impatient, I’m just really excited to get my 500E :blush:

1 Like

Thanks fpr letting usnknow

1 Like

not received anything either, i did send a dm at the time but no reply

1 Like

Somehere they said that it would be finalized latest 14th? or 17th of April. (one of those two dates). Other feel free to correct me if i’m wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

patiently waiting for it. for like few weeks. i may have did something wrong and probably got ignored. slowly losing interest about it. atleast i posted WHM photo. some of it wiill get their request eventually and some of it got it already. i don’t know how long it’s gonna take.

I’m just gonna’ go ahead and mute the rest of these whm posts I think. No one’s really reading them anyway.

I double checked where my submissions landed and they are 6092, 6093, 6095. same gamertag 3 different photos of the exact same car.

i know 7000+ players asking for a prize is a bit much if it was one guy doing it, but common its Turn10. They have to have more people trying to resolve this. My number on the 7000+ players that posted and asked for a prize is 3911, and i still didnt get a prize