Has anyone gotten their cars from whm the photography event yet?

I have been wondering if anyone got their car from the womens history month car photography event yet?

7 Likes

Not yet.

3 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

The thread got swamped by several thousand entries. I’m sure ManteoMax and company are still working their way through the backlog.

3 Likes

I imagine it’s overwhelming with the number of participants. When it’s sent it will be in your gift messages to be added to your garage.

4 Likes

Have patience young padawan…:wink:

3 Likes

Nah, me neither!

1 Like

How ironic, i was just watching starwars, anyway thanks for the help guys

3 Likes

@T10ManteoMax posted that they were going to bulk deliver next week (something like that but next week anyway)

1 Like

It was supposed to be this week.

3 Likes

There’s still tomorrow depending on what day they reckon the week starts

1 Like

Yes, but do they work during weekends?

1 Like

I’m not expecting it anytime soon

1 Like

There were 7k entries and it’s set up for one person.

Being realistic if each takes a minute to manually read and send the items to an individual gamertag that’s 116 hours nonstop.

It’s not the first participation event they’ve had but I think it’s the first that’s gone much past 100.

Might be the last though

2 Likes

yes, initially it was going to be this week but there was an extra message on . . . Wednesday I think it was, next week sometime

imagine if all 30 million had put in a picture . . .

4 Likes

not yet. I think it will be within the next couple of days I think

1 Like

I looked at the final number, 7001 submissions total.

1 Like

Nope, I re-entered but I’m just going to wait it out and not give them more work.

Actually if there’s a way I could help out they can let me know FR!

2 Likes

I hope its more than one person giving them out or it will take a couple weeks. Man if this is a one man job than his paycheck must be massive.

Not yet, hopefully today

1 Like