Hakone Pass

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

This topic is for voting on a street track, in contrast to the Hakone Circuit included in the game at launch.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

@T10ManteoMax isn’t this track already confirmed?

Edited to clarify that this is for Hakone Pass.

2 Likes

Some pictures of the roads and area:

5 Likes

This would be a beautiful fictional track around japanese mountains. Imagine if this track was doing 20 miles ! I love Hakone but the Hakone Pass might be even better !

Don’t you already preparing this track ? :wink:

9 Likes

@meganinja202 and some other users saw that there’s roads connected to the Hakone Circuit. Maybe they connect to this Pass in a similar way Nordschleife is connected to Nurburgring GP and Le Mans to Circuit Bugatti?

5 Likes

That’s one of the most beautiful enviromments I have ever seen :star_struck:

2 Likes
4 Likes

This place is the paradise of the turns. Can’t wait to race in rivals at this enviromment. Just imagine the races we could have here !

3 Likes

I’m honestly salivating about the possibility of having like a fictional Nordschleife based on that scenery. It would be beautiful.

4 Likes

Yes this would be amazing a fictional Nordschleife in Japan on a mountain track ! I would like this new track to be even longer than the nordschleife.

5 Likes

I would like if it’s the next racetrack for december

Some people even saying that hakone is connected to the fujimi kaido! I don’t know if that’s true or not…

1 Like

See discussion here:

1 Like