Garage custom tagging and grouping, filtering and sorting

I’ve asked for the same. My idea was having custom groups you can add your car to and then be able to filter them aswell. they’ve added the ‘Duplicate’ option, so this should be possible.

eg, you create a drift car so when you go and do a Horizon Open Drift event, simply filter by drift (or whatever you have named it), and there are your drift cars.

Right now, it takes longer than the 30 seconds it gives you to find the car you want and occasionally, I’ve run out of time and ended up with the loan car.

1 Like

You can add your car to favorites. Then when choosing a car just before the race, sort your garage cars by favorites - making them easier to pop up and find.

Problem is with this is if you build 600 builds and have them as favorites, then it becomes obsolete to mark them as favorites.

I also think that tagging or labeling of cars with a game that features over 600 cars, many of which I build multiple of, is a must.

Would love to see the options such as already mentioned, but also stuff like Hill Climb of Touge, Time Attack and things like this

1 Like

Using favorites is not enough. I use it as downloaded tunes. I want then more options for my tunes, drift, dirt, CC, road tunes.

With so many cars, additional options for filtering the list would be useful. E.g. filtering by application: drift, drag, by off-road tires. And preferably the ability to add custom tags to vehicles, e.g. #road #offroad #rally #maxspeed #handling #jumps #drift #drag #acceleration #stunt #playground etc. This would make it easier to quickly choose the right car for the race

1 Like

So exactly and so that you can save it when you choose and come out, so that the whole list of these cars does not restart as now when you choose your favorites

I think it would be awesome if we could put cars into specific groups. Say you have your race cars in one group and drift cars in an other. Maybe even when you buy a player house you get an additional group kinda like a garage.

1 Like

They had in FM4 I don’t know why they took it away, such a good feature. If I didn’t have to spend so much time sifting through all the cars that I’m not interested in to find the car I’m after I’d spend more time playing the game.

(Topics merged, which will show some posts out of chronological order)