Fuji Speedway

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

From Track Wikipage:

Fuji Speedway (富士スピードウェイ, Fuji Supīdowei) is a motorsport race track standing in the foothills of Mount Fuji, in Oyama, Suntō District, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

Fuji Speedway Corporation was established in 1963 as Japan NASCAR Corporation. At first, the circuit was planned to hold NASCAR-style races in Japan. Therefore, the track was originally designed to be a 4km (2.485 mi) banked superspeedway, but there was not enough money to complete the project and only one of the bankings was completed. Mitsubishi Estate Co. invested in the circuit and took over the reins of management in October 1965. and later Fuji Speedway was acquired by Toyota in 2000.

Nowadays, Fuji Speedway has one of the longest straights in motorsport tracks, at 1.475 km (0.917 mi) in length. The circuit has an FIA Grade 1 license.

Old Fuji

-

New Fuji

6 Likes

I would like to play the old circuit, because I think having multiple layout options is only better for the game.

4 Likes

Hakone is on same region as Fuji Speedway

1 Like

This site also has the historic layouts of Fuji Speedway.

3 Likes

Despite already having Hakone we need the real deal, Fuji Speedway. Plus It will also add more variety for more real life Japanese circuits besides Suzuka Circuit and we can recreate some proper WEC races with this track in the game.

3 Likes

Here’s an onboard POV of Fuji through the Toyota GR010 and the Peugeot 9x8, also Vote here for the Toyota GR010 Hybrid 2021-current and here for the Peugeot 9x8 (Le Mans Hypercar) 2022-current to get both of these cars in the current Forza Motorsport

3 Likes

4 Likes

Really need this :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

If they want to bring back super gt cars, then this track will be a MUST PLAY

2 Likes

Here’s the full race of the 2023 6 hours of Fuji.

3 Likes

Fuji Speedway is in my hometown. Wec and SUPERGT are held at Fuji Speedway. Please add Fuji Speedway. And I want to add many Le Mans Hypercars and SUPERGTcars and experience wec and SUPERGT!

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping this circuit will finally make its debut in Motorsport, adding more variety in terms of Japanese tracks

2 Likes