Freedom for Playground Games

I love Playground Games (Except for Flag Rush), and being able to just jump straight into an existing Playground Games session through Horizon Open is absolutely awesome.

However, unlike Horizon Open Racing, as a player, we can’t select what Playground Games we’d prefer to play.

Personally, I absolutely loathe the Estadio. It’s too small and it’s a cheater’s heaven. I also loathe S2 class Games, I don’t like driving them at the best of times.

I’m requesting a feature that allows players to select an Arena, a specific vehicle Class and PGG type - Being Solo or Team (I love Team - Most of the time)

I have wasted so much time matchmaking for a Game only for it to be Solo, so I have to leave and find another, then the next one is Estadio, so I have to leave again, then the next is S2998 and it’s just tiring. I simply would like an option to choose; Team > A800 > Aerodromo.

I play Playground Games for fun. Having to hunt for a decent Game for ten minutes just to be put on your own against a team of six just isn’t fun. At least if I could quickly select the Game, it wouldn’t be as tedious.

Or custom lobbies for playground games where players can see a list of games waiting for players and organisers can create games with choosen filters such as mode, map, car restrictions, etc. Nice thought anyway. Too bad it won’t come to fruition.

2 Likes