FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: APEX - Stuck on 'Starting download'

I’m just going to start this post off with: Yes, I do meet all the system requirements (CPU, GPU, DirectX 12, HDD Space, Windows 10 update, ect.)

So I’ve tried my hardest to get the game, but can’t seem too. Every time I click ‘Free’ it goes straight to my downloads and is constantly stuck on ‘Starting download.’ I have tried signing in and out on the store, restarting my computer, resetting the windows store cache using ‘wsreset’, freeing hard drive space, getting latest drivers and nothing works. I don’t know what to do!

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to what I am doing wrong here,
thanks

Nyan

Where your apps set to install to? Is this a clean install of win 10 or an upgrade from win 7/8/8.1?

My apps are set to install to my D drive (430GB free) and I’ve upgraded from Windows 7.

what exactly is your hardware? Specifically your gpu, how much vram? and which cpu specifically do you have? We can’t help you if you do not tell us.

Try changing your apps to install to your system dive (C:) just to see if it will start that way. There’s a known (since beta) issue with upgrades and the windows store.
Come back and let me know if that gets it going. You don’t have to install there, just do it to see if it will start when pointing to the OS drive. You can cancel the download once it’s going if you need to.

Hardware:
CPU - Intel 4790K
GPU - Nvidia GTX 970 (4GB VRAM)
RAM - 16GB

BBTD MitchyK7 - I originally had it trying to download to my C: drive but same problem, so I freed up more space (over 30GB because recommended was 30GB free), still didn’t work. That’s when I changed it in settings to D: drive, but same problem occurred.

PS. Just searched my entire pc for Forza and found only this?

PSS Just went to redownload it on C; drive again to see if it worked
This came up - http://i.imgur.com/dqQblFV.jpg
but still doesn’t download :frowning:

Already tried this … ???

Yes, long time ago - first thing I did! Tried first three methods, none worked, but I didn’t try last one because it seemed too risky.

Thank though

Any help?