Forza HUB points

Are they updating?

I played the game long ago but they were not working, only thing counting was paid DLC and gamerscore.

Is it fixed now??

Thnks

I can say that, for me, Days Played, Gamerscore and Paid DLC Owned are updating (others have been maxed out long time ago). Sometimes it can take days for the update to register though.

I have similar issues. For comparison the hub still says I’m driver level 20 but I got the driver level 25 achievement 2/19/17. It is now 6/19/17 and I have been at driver level 50 since 6/4/17. Still no updates on the hub for this game.

It hasn’t updated for me in months…

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst262_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

74 pages of information but does not address why it’s been months since my points updated. Nearly 200 points… :confused:

Depending on which points you are missing it very well may address the issue - and if the issue isn’t addressed it is the best place to write about your concerns so T10 can see them and hopefully get to them (although depending on the issue it may not be a priority - yet).

FM3 is the game to play to get up the leadboard like top 1000. As for these forum hub points, i don’t know

Nothing updates but the Achievements anymore for Gamerscore. I submitted a ticket and was directed here

There is nothing helpful there.