Forza Horizon 5 Car List

last question is there a way to see the cars I own without being in the game and just in the web browser?

No

THEY ADDED COLIN MCRAE’S FOCUS? HOLY [Post removed due to community standards]

Japanese Automotive (Series 17) | Week 4 - February 23rd, 2023

Here are the newly available cars this week.

The 1965 Toyota Sports 800 is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Spring season Festival Playlist.

CAR NAME Car Type PI Class HP T Lbs Engine Layout
1965 Toyota Sports 800 Classic Sports Cars D 246 44 49 1329 790 cc NA F2 Front/RWD

Stock benchmarks:

0-60mph 0-100mph Top Speed 60-0 mph 100-0 mph LatG @ 60 LatG @ 100
16.000 s N/A 89.0 mph 173.6 ft N/A 0.86 0.93

The stock Toyota has similar benchmark performance to the 2013 Wuling Sunshine S (Vans & Utility) and similar power numbers in the Classic Sports Cars category as the Austin-Healey Sprite (the Sprite and Sports 800 being two of the dozen cars in the game with less than 50 horsepower). The Sports 800’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum of 203 hp / 184 ft-lb of torque with natural aspiration, 229 hp with supercharger conversion, or 236 hp with turbo conversion. Maximum race aero downforce is 100lb front, 150lb rear.

The Sports 800 has standard Forza Aero options and offers three engine swaps in Conversions:

1965 Toyota Sports 800

Thanks to the meticulous attention to detail by aerodynamic stylist Shozo Sato and aircraft designer turned Toyota engineer Tatsuo Hasegawa, the body of the 1965 Toyota Sports 800 was one of the most aerodynamic of its era with thin-gauge steel in the monocoque chassis and strategic use of aluminum across select body panels, the stowable Targa roof and seat frames. This allowed the car to reach beyond the elusive 100mph mark. While only 3,131 units were manufactured, the car was never officially distributed outside of Japan, and only 300 examples were produced in a left-hand drive configuration, some of which did eventually see their way to the United States. Powered by a 0.8-liter air-cooled 790 cc horizontally opposed two-cylinder boxer engine, the Sports 800 unleashes 45 horses at 5,400rpm. The iconic two-door coupé was manufactured at Kanto Auto Works in Japan through October 1969 for a total production lifespan of four years.

3 Likes

Car Additions With Series 18 - Horizon Wilds Takeover

Series 18 adds seven seasonal exclusive car models to the game through March. The new cars in this series are all capable of offroading suitable for the upcoming Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure expansion coming March 28th.

The SIERRA Cars 700R and Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate are new to Forza, and the Nissan Safari Turbo is new to Horizon. The Audi Sport quattro and Subaru BRAT have been the community’s most requested models of this set with over 125 votes each in the Suggestions Hub.

These cars bring the total game roster to 683 models.

Model Class Type Availability
2021 SIERRA Cars 700R D UTV’s Series reward - 160 points
1980 Subaru BRAT GL D Vans & Utility Series reward - 80 points
2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX S1 Rally Monsters Summer event reward
1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1 S1 Rally Monsters Summer points reward
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck A Unlimited Offroad Autumn points reward
2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate C UTV’s Winter points reward
1985 Nissan Safari Turbo D Pickups & 4x4s Spring points reward

2 Likes

obraz
Isn’t it class D actually? I’ve just driven it in the Rivals event and I was a bit surprised to find out that it has only 50 bhp :smile:

Horizon Wilds Takeover (Series 18) | Week 1 - March 2, 2023

The 1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1 is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Summer season Festival Playlist, and the 2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX is a seasonal championship reward.

1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Monsters S1 827 469 354 2403 2.1L T I5 Front/AWD
2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX Rally Monsters S1 864 600 663 2491 2.0L T I4 Front/AWD

Stock benchmarks:

3.100 s 7.200 s 175.4 mph 105.3 ft 256.9 ft 1.12 1.26
1.900s 5.000 s 142.8 mph 86.1 ft 217.9 ft 1.18 1.32

The stock Audi Sport quattro S1 has similar benchmark performance to the CUPRA UrbanRebel with less grip, and Performance Index in the middle of the Rally Monsters group. The Audi’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum output of 801 hp, 575 ft-lb torque. Maximum upgraded race aero downforce is 677lbs front, 686lbs rear. The Audi has a “hillclimb monster” Preset with larger aero, and offers four engine swaps in Conversions:

The GYMKHANA 9 Focus (nickname “Hoonigan Focus”) is essentially the same as the GYMKHANA 10 Focus (nickname “Gymkhana 10 Focus”, available as an Accolade and Wheelspin reward) in terms of performance. Maximum downforce is 420 lbs front, 420 lbs rear. The Hoonigan Focus offers one engine swap in Conversions:

1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1

This was the car that put Audi rallying on the map. Introduced in late 1985 as a Group B entrant, the quattro S1 began a string of incredible performances that helped define the near mythical status that Group B regulations still enjoys among rally enthusiasts. The quattro S1 was one of the most powerful Group B cars ever made, with its turbocharged engines producing power north of 460 horsepower. Little wonder that, in addition its rally popularity, the quattro S1 also held multiple world records on the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb during the late 80s and is still widely regarded to this day as one of the most incredible race cars Audi has ever built.

2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX

The 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX shifts everything we love about Ford’s hatchback masterpiece into overdrive. The RX RS is an astonishing 10-inches wider than the Focus RS and has nearly double the horsepower. There are vents, lips, and flares that all culminate into a form that screams speed. Take a rocket ride through the sequential gearbox and blow through some twisties to find out exactly what made this car Ken Block’s vehicle of choice for GYMKHANA NINE.

2 Likes

Horizon Wilds Takeover (Series 18) | Week 2 - March 9, 2023

The Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Autumn season Festival Playlist, and the 1980 Subaru BRAT GL is a seasonal Exclusive available for 80 points across multiple seasons in Series 18.

2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck Unlimited Offroad A 703 550 470 4700 3.5L TT V6 Front/RWD
1980 Subaru BRAT GL Vans & Utility D 273 69 84 2061 1.6L NA F4 Front/AWD

Stock benchmarks:

4.132 s 9.982 s 142.6 mph 130.6 ft 321.4 ft 0.88 0.87
14.800s 71.088 s 100.3 mph 181.3 ft 453.9 ft 0.76 0.76

The stock Subaru BRAT has similar benchmark performance to the Porsche 356 A 1600 Super, and by Performance Index is in the middle of the Vans & Utility group. The BRAT’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum output of 220 hp, 217 ft-lb torque with natural aspiration and 267 hp, 263 ft-lb torque with turbo upgrade. Maximum upgraded race aero downforce is 243 lbs front, 143 bs rear. The BRAT offers rally bars on the front in Aero upgrades, four engine swaps in Conversions:

The stock Ridgeline Trophy Truck rates just above the Hot Wheels Baja Bone Shaker in PI. The Ridgeline’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum output of 949 hp, 772 ft-lb torque. The Ridgeline does not have adjustable aero or aero upgrades. The Ridgeline offers four engine swaps in Conversions:

2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck

The Baja 1000 is one of the most grueling off-road races in the world. The 2015 course was 821 miles of rocks, sand, and incredible obstacles. This specially built Trophy Truck competed and won Class-2 (forced induction engines up to 3.6 liters) that year. Honda Performance Development built the Ridgeline Trophy Truck to showcase the design of the second-generation Ridgeline pickup. Design cues including the front facia, hood, roof, and bed are taken directly from the new model. The engine utilizes the same block, heads, and crankshaft from the 3.5-liter V6 that powers the 2017 production model. Twin-turbos in the race truck helped bump output to 550 horsepower, and the remainder of the vehicle is a custom-built tube frame chassis with the kind of massive suspension needed to take the punishment the Baja desert dishes out every mile. Take this one-of-a-kind racer to the Horizon Baja track against the other off-roaders and find out for yourself how it matches up.

1980 Subaru BRAT GL

Developed at the request of the president of Subaru of America, the BRAT (Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter) followed the trend set by the Chevy El Camino and Ford Ranchero as half-truck, half-car. On paper, and due to the rear-facing bed-mounted jump seats, the BRAT was technically a car, which got Subaru out of an excessive light truck tariff versus that of passenger cars imported from Japan. Underneath its coupe-utility body is the heart of the Subaru Leone station wagon. Under the hood is the Subaru EA flat-four and in the GL model represented here, a dual-range four-wheel drive system. Although humble in power output, the BRAT, like any Subaru, is meant to go places the average car wouldn’t dare.

Wallpaper images:

3 Likes

Horizon Wilds Takeover (Series 18) | Week 3 - March 16, 2023

The Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Winter season Festival Playlist, and the SIERRA Cars 700R is a seasonal Exclusive available for 160 points across multiple seasons in Series 18.

2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate UTV’s C 593 181 120 1870 930cc T I2 Mid/AWD
2021 SIERRA Cars 700R UTV’s A 737 50 43 805 686 NA I2 Mid/RWD

Stock benchmarks:

Car 0-60mph 0-100mph Top Speed 60-0 mph 100-0 mph LatG @ 60 LatG @ 100
RZR Pro 5.412 s na 91.0 mph 130.2 ft na 0.94 0.94
700R 7.233 s na 78.4 mph 105.2 ft na 1.21 1.35

The RZR’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum output of 399 hp, 253 ft-lb torque. The 700R’s stock engine can upgrade to 171 hp, 137 ft-lb torque and 195 hp, 156 ft-lb torque with turbo conversion option. While the RZR has more power it does not have any aero; the 700R has adjustable rear aero. Both UTV’s have the Motorbike engine swap option, and the RZR also offers the Turbo Rally engine:

2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate

With a computer-controlled suspension system designed for extreme, precise driving, the 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate is considered best in class for Utility Terrain Vehicles (UTVs). It’s got all the power, agility and turning radius needed to tackle everything nature can throw at it, from sand, mud and rocks the innovative Dynamix 2.0 system adapts to the terrain and delivers a consistently smooth off-roading experience. It has dedicated modes that adjust the suspension for comfortable, effortless driving, rough Baha terrain, high-speed desert landscapes, twisty trails and racetracks, and crawling through extreme rocky passes. Highly equipped with all the essentials for mastering diverse biomes and overcoming dangerous challenges, the 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate can do all of this at incredible speeds. The biggest surprise you’re certain to face on unforgiving trails is the realization of just how capable and revolutionary this vehicle is for off-road racing.

2021 SIERRA Cars 700R

Faster and improved in every way, the 2021 SIERRA Cars 700R builds upon the RX3 with improved handling and stability in a more lightweight, affordable package. Considered as the best value in Sierra’s line-up, the saying “sometimes less is more” couldn’t be any truer in this instance. Built to take on the most extreme and challenging dirt courses, the Yamaha Raptor 700r inside this buggy powers it to a top speed of 85mph! It’s the perfect choice for racing on the Horizon Baja circuit in the desert, where its quick pace and agility are certain to outshine your competitors amidst the never-ending trails of dust!

2 Likes

Is there a Horizon 4 car list like this one? I couldn’t find one on the forum. Might not be a bad idea to make a clone of this and pin it over there. I am making a spreadsheet so it is easier for me at the auctions knowing if I have a car or not, and tracking my percentages etc. I use Steam so I have Horizon 4 as well so figured I would do the same there too.

Also there are some cars missing on this list! I think the game is at 697 but the list here says 683, but I counted 680 when I first put it in my sheet. I am marking cars which aren’t on this list as I go, it is isn’t an exhaustive list as I just started this last night, but:

2001 Ford #4 Focus RS
1973 Hoonigan Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘SCUMBUG’
2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck

aren’t on the list here. I will keep adding cars to this missing list as I find them, but I am sure with some time at the menu I could make it complete.

FH4 Car List: Forza Horizon 4 Car List

See also my spreadsheet at www.bit.ly/FH5spreadsheets which lists all current and previous Forza cars in a single tab.

2 Likes

Omg thank you and thank you again!

Horizon Wilds Takeover (Series 18) | Week 4 - March 23, 2023

The Nissan Safari Turbo is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Spring season Festival Playlist.

1985 Nissan Safari Turbo Pickups & 4x4’s D 230 108 188 3671 3246cc T I6 Front/AWD

Stock benchmarks:

Car 0-60mph 0-100mph Top Speed 60-0 mph 100-0 mph LatG @ 60 LatG @ 100
Safari Turbo 16.500 s na 92.4 mph 169.6 ft na 0.76 0.75

The Safari’s stock engine can upgrade to a maximum output of 339 hp, 588 ft-lb torque. The Safari’s rear aero options include removal of the bed canopy, and conversions include nine engine swaps:

1985 Nissan Safari Turbo

Also known as the Patrol when imported to Australia, this rig was rugged enough to conquer the Outback at a time when it was far from tamed. The Japan-only model Nissan Safari is built for any conditions. Nissan of Japan has been producing the Safari and its many variant models, pick-ups, extended chassis models, military applications, and more since 1951. It was utilized as a military vehicle by many countries in the Middle East and Asia, further proving both its dependability and capability. You won’t find luxury and comfort, but what you will find is brutal versatility and character that has been honed from the backbone of what off-roading truly means.

1 Like

Car Additions With the FH5 Rally Expansion and Series 19 (Midnights at Horizon)

The March 28 content update added 14 cars to the game roster - ten DLC cars available on March 29th from the Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure expansion and four seasonal exclusive cars available from the Series 19 Festival Playlist through April.

The Lexus LC is in the top 35 most requested cars in the Suggestions Hub. All 14 cars are #NewToForza, along with two new manufacturers: Casey Currie and Jimco.

These cars bring the total game roster to 697 models and 114 manufacturers.

Model Availability
2001 #4 Ford Focus RS Complete the initial drive in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure.
2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck Apex Predators Rank 5 – Win “The Narrows” track.
2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck Apex Predators Rank 9 – Win “The Apex Run” track
1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 'Scumbug’ Horizon Raptors Rank 1 – Win “Cascada Fuerte” track
2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 'Trophy Jeep’ Horizon Raptors Rank 5 – Win “Forest Trail” track.
2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck Horizon Raptors Rank 9 – Win all Horizon Raptors Rally Events (8 events).
2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition Horizon Raptors Rank 9 – Win “Raptor Race” track (Ambassador Race vs Alex).
2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1 Grit Reapers Rank 5 – Win “Cràteres Secos” track.
2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy Grit Reapers Rank 9 – Win “Desafio” track (Ambassador Race vs Ramiro).
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum Grit Reapers Rank 9 – Win the “Horizon Badlands Goliath” track (unlocked by beating all Ambassadors).
2021 Rimac Nevera Summer Festival Playlist reward - 20 points
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Autumn Festival Playlist reward - 20 points
2021 Lexus LC 500 Winter Festival Playlist reward - 20 points
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Spring Festival Playlist reward - 20 points

Rally Expansion Cars

2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum

Who said an all-electric off-roader couldn’t be fast? Built to overcome the most extreme terrain in a smooth, agile and quiet manner, the all-wheel drive Ford F-150 Lightning is the ideal vehicle to conquer Sierra Nueva. With a 131-kWh lithium-ion battery unleashing 580 horses and 775 lb-ft of torque, this electric truck has the prowess to carry a payload weighing up to 1,656 pounds (about 751.15 kg) and even tow 8,600 pounds (about 3900.89 kg)! It also sports a unique multi-link suspension with coil springs so it can adapt to the most rugged terrain, while from standstill, it can reach 60mph in just four seconds with a top speed of 110mph. What’s more, Ford has embraced the benefits of an EV to improve on the truck’s usability, incorporating well-thought-out design features like several domestic plugs in the frunk and bed, as well as rules and vice mounts. Step into the cabin of the mighty Lightning and once you’re on the throttle, you’ll soon realize there’s nothing else quite like it!

1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’

Located a mere 48 hours from the Baja 1000, back in 2017, the Hoonigan crew purchased the cheapest Baja buggy they could find, a beat-up 1973 Volkswagen Beetle fittingly named the ‘Scumbug’ that cost them only $2,500! After a complete teardown to replace the worn out and broken parts, the car was significantly overhauled and rebuilt to follow the Baja 1000 from the chase roads. You can witness the journey of restoring this car to its former glory documented in a lighthearted series on the Hoonigan YouTube channel. With grippy tires made to take on the toughest terrain, a large flat drag racing spoiler to keep aerodynamics in check for the off-road action, upgraded fog lights for maximum visibility and a spectacular eye-catching orange gloss finish, the ‘Scumbug’ is undoubtedly one of Hoonigan’s most unique and respected project vehicles ever.

2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS

Driven by a renowned icon of rally, the legendary Colin McRae, this Ford Focus RS is an engineering marvel. With Ford considered one of the successful competitors in the World Rally Championship since its 1978 debut, and McRae becoming the name to watch after racking up several victories and podium results, the two would join forces in 1999 and together achieve nine rally victories with 16 podium finishes, all while behind the wheel of the Focus RS. Forza Horizon 5 fans can look forward to the 2001 spec, which led to McRae securing the runner-up position in the highly contested driver’s championship of that year. There were many Focus models built for this season; the car we sourced, F5 FMC, was suddenly retired after the devastating Rally France incident in Corsica, and it would only be restored to its former glory years later following the unfortunate passing of McRae in 2007.

Refurbished by its original team members and later purchased by DirtFish owner Steve Rimmer, this truly special rally machine features a highly customized engine based on those found in the roadgoing Focus cars, a turbocharged 2.0-liter, inline 4 cylinder, 16 valve Duratec. The numbers it achieves are astonishing; 300 horsepower, 406 lb-ft of torque, 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds and it weighs only 2,700 pounds (about 1225 kg). This Focus RS utilizes a suspension system from Reiger Rally, which remains a popular choice for rally cars even to this day, and when paired with an advanced active all-wheel drive system, it just rips, especially around the untamed spaces of Sierra Nueva. In the real world, the car resides at the DirtFish showroom, but thanks to Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure, you too can experience all the incredible capabilities of this Focus RS and share an appreciation for its everlasting heritage.

2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck

If you’re a race team in the market for a new off-road truck, look no further than Alumicraft. Their engineers have built a singular truck chassis with a custom engine fine-tuned to suit the needs of the team placing the order. While power output will vary based on the spec required, this truck class can drive 525 horsepower with 24 inches of front travel and a massive 30 inches in the rear. Make no doubt, this specialized trophy truck gives the word unlimited an entirely new meaning and is the perfect choice for driving up massive clouds of dust out in the wilds of Sierra Nueva.

2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition

Fully equipped to take on the legendary 5000-mile Dakar event, considered by many as the harshest, most-demanding race in the world, the RZR Pro XP is a proven success story for Polaris after winning the Baja 1000, Baja 500 and the UTV World Championships. Built using durable and performant parts like the turbocharged twin cylinder Pro Star engine, this highly adaptable buggy reaches over 80mph with a custom ECU by Motec that ensures optional performance while the rear-mounted radiator with its custom roof scoop maximizes airflow even in the most challenging conditions. Jimco Racing provided the custom homologated chassis, while the 96-inch wheelbase, custom suspension system and four-corner hydraulic disc brakes allow this RZR Pro XP to perform at its best on even the most extreme terrain.

2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1

The Hammerhead. Quite possibly the best name for a vehicle, ever. It adapts the most profound features of the modern-day trophy truck into the chassis of a Class 1 racecar with increased front-wheel travel, a steering box with a higher turning radius, and improved suspension so there’s no off-road trail too challenging. In the years prior to the Hammerhead, Jimco had already dominated Class 1 racing, however in the world of motorsports – including off-road championships – there’s no opportunity to slow down, especially when the dirt, dust, sand and rocks are as fearsome as your competitors. What’s new in the Hammerhead? With a mid-engine redesign from Dougan’s Racing to adjust the vehicle’s weight for improved handling and cornering, new carbon fiber race seats, upgraded electronics and 850 horses on standby, the Hammerhead makes all the noise its name would suggest with the performance to rival all its competitors.

2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck

In 2019, Bobby Patton, owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and lover of everything off-road racing, signed a deal with Jimco to build a highly outfitted Trophy Truck inspired by his favorite baseball team. With a Score Spec LS3 Motor by Danzio Performance under the hood and a 3 Speed Turbo 400 by Gearworks, the Fastball Spec Trophy Truck attacks its terrain with ease and drives up all the dirt and dust you’d expect from such an acquainted off-road machine. With the body of a Ford Raptor, customized by Jimco, and massive 40-inch tires with 26-inches of wheel travel on the front and 32-inches on the rear, the Fastball features all the flexibility essential for taking on the deadliest of environmental conditions. All while repping an instantly recognizable “Dodger Blue” livery. Buckle up, because in Sierra Nueva, this one is guaranteed to be wild and a whole lot of fun!

2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’

What happens when you toss a custom-built LS based Crate GM engine into the chassis of a buggy? Meet the Trophy Jeep, an off roader that can blast through the most rugged environments with 850 horsepower and an impressive 19 inches of spring travel, ensuring even the rockiest and most unexpecting terrain can be approached in confidence. Driven by Cody Currie in the Baja 1000, the Trophy Jeep managed to finish the dirtiest off-road event on the calendar in 19 hours and 43 minutes. With an ultra-compact and fully hydraulic IFS steering system complete with independent suspension on the front and rear axle and a fully adjustable chassis, this truly unique buggy is invited to take on its next challenge: the unpredictable rally raids of Sierra Nueva.

2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck

At first glance, these Pro Trucks may look remarkably close to Trophy Trucks, however there are several key differences that make them their own class of off-roading beast. First, they are slightly smaller and lighter, set up with a handling model that’s prime for driving steadfast and pushing through large ruts and bumps. They also have less travel and focus on droop travel to keep the wheels steady on the ground, especially over surprising drops. As for the Pro 4 class specifically, these are built for short course closed circuit racing prominently filled with jumps, bumps, woops and berms. The “4” refers to the all-wheel drive system, which makes these the fastest short course trucks. While the power output is considered unlimited, in this case we’re pushing 850 brake horsepower, which makes the AWD layout a necessity.

2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy

With an astonishing 22 inches of front travel and 23 inches in the rear, the Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy is primed for the most extreme off-road adventure. Teams who order this chassis from Alumicraft can choose which engine to fit, so in Forza Horizon 5, we opted for the Chevy LS3 which produces an approximate 500 horsepower to the rear wheels. Considering this buggy weighs in at 3748 pounds (about 1700 kg), that’s more than enough performance to blast through even the tallest of sand dunes with style.

1 Like
Model Car Type Class HP T Wt (lbs) Engine Layout
2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy Unlimited Buggies B 689 495 450 3750 6162cc NA V8 Rear/RWD
2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck Unlimited Offroad C 596 430 430 5750 6162cc NA V8 Front/RWD
2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’ Unlimited Offroad A 745 850 650 4850 7440cc NA V8 Mid/AWD
2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS Rally Monsters A 749 300 332 2802 1996cc T I4 Front/AWD
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum Pickups & 4x4s B 607 563 775 7070 Electric Front/AWD
1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’ Buggies C 524 146 166 2190 2110cc NA I4 Rear/RWD
2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1 Unlimited Buggies A 763 850 800 3968 7819cc NA V8 Mid/RWD
2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck Unlimited Offroad B 623 495 450 5100 6162cc NA V8 Front/RWD
2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition UTV’s C 516 181 120 2060 930cc T I2 Mid/AWD
2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck Unlimited Offroad A 776 846 642 4329 7142cc NA V8 Mid/AWD
2021 Rimac Nevera Hypercars S2 968 1893 1739 4740 Electric Mid/AWD
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Modern Muscle A 799 668 658 4123 6162cc PDS V8 Front/RWD
2021 Lexus LC 500 GT Cars A 719 471 398 4266 4969cc NA V8 Front/RWD
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Modern Muscle A 760 472 444 3860 3560cc TT V8 Front/RWD
1 Like

Midnights at Horizon (Series 19) | Week 1 - March 30, 2023

The Rimac Nevera is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Summer season Festival Playlist.

2021 Rimac Nevera Hypercars S2 968 1893 1739 4740 Electric Mid/AWD

2021 RIMAC NEVERA

Since the Rimac Concept Two first debuted in Forza Horizon 4 in 2019, the Forza community has pushed this incredible 1,914-horsepower hypercar to the limit and defined new levels of speed. Now it’s time to see how the production model propels the driving experience to the next level. Considered the fastest electric production car in the world, the Rimac Nevera – the name derived from the Croatian language word to describe the unexpected short-burst lightning storms that occur along the Adriatic Coast in summer – set a record-breaking top speed of 258mph (412kph) in November 2022.

Rimac had already simulated this impressive figure for its C-Two in 2018 while it was in active development, however it was Miro Zrncevic, Rimac’s Chief Test and Development Driver, who achieved the same unprecedented speed in the real-world four years on. While 150 units of the Nevera are destined for the production line in Zagreb, their top speed is reduced to a still impressive 219mph (352kph). Its full potential can be unlocked by Rimac for special events in controlled environments. This process involves fitting new specialized tires, an essential upgrade for safely achieving higher speeds.

Also established as the world’s fastest accelerating production car, the Nevera with its four Rimac-designed electric motors can reach 0-60mph in just 1.85 seconds, and blast beyond 100mph in 4.3 seconds. It even features a “Drift Mode” that disables the front motors to allow the car to drift. This feature is available in Forza Horizon 5 and is accessible in the same way as race mode and convertible options on other vehicles, by pushing in the Left Stick. Now the only question that remains is what speed record Forza fans will set on the Mexican highway once they’re seated behind the wheel.

1 Like

Midnights at Horizon (Series 19) | Week 2 - April 6, 2023

The Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Autumn season Festival Playlist.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Modern Muscle A 799 668 658 4123 6162cc PDS V8 Front/RWD

2022 CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING

As the larger, more extreme and even faster sibling of the Blackwing duo, the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is the V8-powered sports sedan that automotive dreams are made of. Its high-performance numbers are simply astounding with 668-horsepower and 659 lb-ft of torque. That means it’s fast, very fast actually. For top speed, the CT5-V Blackwing breaks the 200mph barrier, while Car and Driver testing has penned in the 0-60mph statistic at 3.6 seconds, with the 100mph target coming in at 7.7 seconds. That’s almost two seconds faster than the CT4-V Blackwing! It’s also sporting the same racing-inspired trimming as its smaller counterpart to deliver incredible downforce and ensure a smooth and nimble drive. Simply put, there’s no lifting this one off the asphalt, until it takes on the more elevated terrain of Forza Horizon 5’s landscapes of course.

1 Like

Midnights at Horizon (Series 19) | Week 3 - April 13, 2023

The Lexus LC 500 is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Winter season Festival Playlist.

2021 Lexus LC 500 GT Cars A 719 471 398 4266 4969cc NA V8 Front/RWD

2021 LEXUS LC 500

The Lexus LC has been in production since 2017 and has iteratively evolved with each model since then. The 2021 spec trims down on the weight and improves the suspension system to ensure the car feels more connected to the road, offering a more robust and stable driving experience while retaining the luxurious looks and feel that Lexus is known for. In fact, the “LC” stands for “Luxury Coupe,” and the line itself replaced the SC, which was formerly Lexus’ luxury car of choice from 1991 until 2010. Also new for 2021 is cornering assist with braking control, so you can maximize its 5.0-liter, naturally aspirated V8 with confidence. Producing 471-horsepower and 398 lb-ft. of torque at its peak, the LC achieves 0-60mph in only 4.4 seconds and remains a testament to Lexus’ focus of elegance in driving.

2 Likes

That is rs7 I think

Midnights at Horizon (Series 19) | Week 4 - April 20, 2023

Here are the newly available cars this week. The Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing is available with 20 points from the Spring Festival Playlist, and is #NewToForza.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

The successor to the beloved Cadillac ATS-V is here. With a rear-wheel drive platform and a 3.6-liter twin turbocharged V6 engine under the hood, the Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing is the next must have addition to your Forza Horizon 5 garage. Or perhaps that title belongs to the more formidable CT5-V Blackwing, which is also coming to the game. Both are excellent choices for cruising and racing around Mexico’s asphalt roads, and with a low-level spoiler and launch control on each, they’re also the perfect choice for drag racing. Power wise, the CT4-V Blackwing delivers 472-horsepower with 445 lb-ft of torque, which means, according to Car and Driver testing, it can go from standstill to 60mph in 4 seconds, and to 100mph in 9.4 seconds. Cadillac estimates a top speed of 189mph. It’s a mean machine in a smaller package to the CT5-V Blackwing, which makes it ideal for just about everything.

1 Like