Forza Horizon 5 Car List

Horizon Road Trip (Series 12) | Week 1 - September 15th, 2022

Here are the newly available cars this week.

The 1991 Bentley Turbo R is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Summer Festival Playlist.

CAR Car Type PI Class HP T Lbs Engine Layout
1991 Bentley Turbo R Retro Saloons C 543 328 487 5313 6.8L T V8 Front/RWD

The Bentley has eight engine swap options, with maximum power from the 1750hp 7.4L V8TT engine. The Bentley also introduces a new engine swap, the 700hp 6.0L W12TT from the 2017 Bently Continental Supersports, which can be upgraded to 1,081hp.

1991 Bentley Turbo R

There might not be a car company that marries power and luxury better than Bentley. Quilted leather, a turbocharged V8, multiple grains of fine wood trim and 0-60mph in about six seconds: every Turbo R was hand-built, and for 30 years it was considered the ultimate Bentley. Descended from the Mulsanne and similar in construction to the Brookland model, the Turbo R boasted more speed and control thanks to its reworked suspension (fun fact: the R stands for “Roadholding.”) In classic Bentley style, this is a huge car, but its 6.75L engine more than compensated for the extra weight. When it was released, this car would have run you about $200,000, but thankfully Forza Horizon 5 is giving everyone the opportunity to sit behind the wheel of this luxury classic.

Check our our mobile wallpaper images.

Horizon Road Trip (Series 12) | Week 2 - September 22nd, 2022

The 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 80 points from the series, making it available for the first time this week. The 2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Autumn Festival Playlist. Both cars models are #NewToForza.

2021 Audi RS e-tron GT Super Saloons A 770 637 612 5174 Electric Mid/AWD
2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback Super Saloons A 768 591 590 4553 4.0L TT V8 Front/AWD

As an electric vehicle, the e-tron does not include any engine swaps. The RS 7 offers three engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the RACING 3.0L I6T engine. The RS 7 also offers Sport level body parts from ABT.

2021 Audi RS e-tron GT

Rewind to 2018. At the Los Angeles Auto Show, Audi unveiled a glimpse of the future to the world – its battery powered e-tron GT concept. Less than a year later, it showed up again at the Geneva Motor Show, followed by new photographs of the production model in 2020 – sharing much of the same design as its concept, albeit now with visible door handles. Finally, at the 2021 IAA Motor Show, the e-tron GT was ready for the real world and began shipping to customers in March of that year. Like the Porsche Taycan, the car is based on the J1 platform. It’s powered by a 93.4 kWh capacity battery – capable of driving 238 miles before it needs to be plugged in, while two electric motors provide all-wheel-drive. This sportier RS version can reach 0-62mph in just 3.3 seconds, with a top speed of 155mph and a sustained power output of 590hp, which for the record, can be boosted to 637hp! On the outside, this car is also a looker with its purist design, luxurious curves and overall aggressive styling; that futuristic looking taillight on the rear end is what Audi calls an “animated light strip” and there’s nothing quite like it. Between that, its unique headlights and ambient interior lighting, the e-tron GT illuminates brightly putting on quite the lights show. The future of electric cars is here.

2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback

First unveiled to the world at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, the 2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback is a car built without compromise. Aesthetically wild yet defining with its stylish, glacier white design lines and sporty looks, the RS 7 Sportback incorporates characteristic RS wide body design with broad flared wheel arches front and rear, a continuous LED light strip and the wide frameless Audi Singleframe – all certain to grab the attention of any passerby. With performance figures to match its refined looks, the RS 7 Sportback outputs 600 horsepower at 6250 rpm and produces 590 lb-ft of torque at 2050 rpm through its 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V8 engine and 48V mild-hybrid system. When combined, this premium class coupé is capable of 0-62mph speeds in just 3.6 seconds with a top speed of almost 190mph. With agility at the forefront of its driving experience thanks to dynamic all-wheel steering, the RS 7 Sportback ensures that every moment on the road counts with outstanding performance at every turn.

YouTube Video featurettes:

Mobile Wallpaper images:

Horizon Road Trip (Series 12) | Week 3 - September 29th, 2022

The 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Winter Festival Playlist. Lynk is a #NewToForza manufacturer from China.

2021 Lynk & Co 03+ Super Saloons B 679 251 258 3560 2.0L Turbo I4 Front/AWD

The Lynk offers two engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the RACING 7.2L V8 engine. The Lynk also offers a widebody kit in its Conversions menu.

2021 Lynk & Co 03+

The Lynk & Co 03+ is a compact sedan manufactured by Chinese-Swedish automaker Lynk & Co, who are owned by the same parent company as Volvo. The car uses all-wheel-drive and presents drivers with numerous engine options. At first glance, one could easily mistake the Lynk & Co 03+ as an average four-door sedan, but this car has broken new ground in motorsport with participation in the 2019 World Touring Car Cup using a custom regulated car built by Cyan Racing. Meanwhile, in 2020, the car finished second in the qualifying race of the 2020 TCR China Touring Car Championship season finale, securing the drivers’ title on behalf of Shell Teamwork Lynk & Co Motorsport. Drivers in Forza Horizon 5 can look forward to the 2021 Lynk & Co 03+, a performance version of the sports saloon that takes the driving experience to the next level with 254 horsepower delivered through its 2.0-liter four-cylinder, 260 lb-ft of torque and an 8-speed automatic manual, which all combines for a 0-60mph speed of 5.9 seconds.

Mobile wallpaper images:

1 Like

Should be fun. I hope it doesn’t weigh too much, AWD in a decent sized sedan could really weigh it down. We’ll see.

I left mine B tune since none of others I have are B’s. Dunno if that’ll be useful or not

1 Like

It’s somewhat nimble despite the weight, but it has terrible acceleration, especially for an AWD car. I even did a test of acceleration between this and the BMW M2, which weigh roughly the same, and the M2 was quicker by a second whilst dealing with wheelspin. The front end is also ugly. It’s like a modern Dodge Charger with a Nissan Juke mask currently lifted above its head.

Can’t complain about the performance. Makes 500+ HP from the stock engine, has a sick widebody and chunky tires. As you said it’s very nimble, and the accel isn’t terrible. Not as good as the M2 you mentioned but not awful. It isn’t the most beautiful thing ever but the bodykit is cool if you ignore the Juke-esque front end. Personally been enjoying it as a fun cruiser, this should’ve been added well before the other Chinese daily drivers and EVs. It’s a WTCC competitor and Nurburging record holder as opposed to a soulless EV or daily driver. I like it.

I’m glad you like it, but it’s just going to collect dust in my garage.

1 Like

Horizon Road Trip (Series 12) | Week 4 - October 6th, 2022

The 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Spring Festival Playlist. This model was first introduced in Forza Horizon 4.

2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO Super Saloons C 591 188 177 3037 1.6L Turbo I4 Front/FWD

The Sentra offers four engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the 3.8L V6TT engine.

2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO

Part of the seventh-generation family of the Nissan Sentra four-door sedans, which featured a design touting aerodynamics and premium flairs front and center, the 2018 NISMO facelift is capable of 188 horsepower and was the first turbocharged Sentra to be introduced by Nissan in the North American market. With a six-speed manual transmission, this unique trim of the Sentra received all the NISMO bells and whistles, including lowered performance-tuned suspension, racing seats, LED taillights, the iconic red interior trim and of course, a NISMO fitted body kit and wheels. It’s a sports car facelift where you’d least expect it and the result certainly pays off, both on the exterior and even under the hood where all the magic happens.

Mobile wallpaper images:

October 11th additions - Horizon 10-Year Anniversary (Series 13)

The October 11th content update for FH5 adds five exclusive car models to the game. The Aston Martin One-77, Eagle Speedster, Ferrari 599XX, and Koenigsegg Agera are also in Forza Horizon 4. The 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS Anniversary Edition is a new customized version of the 2013 Viper and can be unlocked by completing all chapters of the new Horizon Origins Story available starting October 13th.

These cars bring the total game roster to 110 makes and 656 models.

Car Model Availability
2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS Anniversary Edition Story completion
2010 Ferrari 599XX Summer Festival Playlist
2011 Koenigsegg Agera Autumn Festival Playlist
2012 Eagle Speedster Winter Festival Playlist
2010 Aston Martin One-77 Spring Festival Playlist

Watch the October Forza Monthly video and Let’s ¡GO! for gameplay of the new cars.

pretty sad the lack of Australian produced cars compared to forza 4 i find it no fun at all when there are 2 hsvs when there’s a whole catalogue full of holdens/hsv/new/old/gts/clubsport ect ect an not even holden itself has been missed out on i could go on from a car enthusiast point of view this annoys you i may aswell buy forza 4 at this rate because the car variety an selection were more vast… there are multiple aussie car manufacture or even American all across the board there are a lack of cars an to be honest the game will only keep going the way its going if they dont do something about it in time… i cant even be bothered to play the game anymore because of it an they add one exclusive holden to the game an you have to earn points to get it??? like what am i missing here forza not only the selection of cars but the auctions are increasingly hard when the cars to obtain are the ones from collection forza playlist…

the game will die when it supposed to be in its prime an im sure there are alot more people that feel this way an not only myself or anyone can do any amount to noticing to change this situation but once i did have big hopes for this game an its kind of a big let down in the big overall picture… not even being able to trade your friends cars/gift? or to even have a player chat where we can all converse an meet up? why is this so hard forza? you came all this way to not even add more engine upgrade selection im sure there’s more things you can do a engine not to mention the variety of motors or categories really confuses me as this game could have so much more potential yet they make a hotwheels dlc… BRUH i dont know how much more i need to say because i know im talking to A brick wall an none of the forza supporters or developers are going to listen. but i sure hope this game wakes up soon

Horizon 10-Year Anniversary (Series 13) | Week 1 - October 13th, 2022

The 2010 Ferrari 599XX is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Summer Festival Playlist. This model was first introduced in Forza Motorsport 3 and has been in each game since Forza Horizon 3. The 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS Anniversary Edition is a new upgraded version of the 2013 Viper in the game, available as an Accolade reward for completing the new Horizon Origins story.

2013 Dodge Viper GTS Anniversary Edition Modern Muscle S1 900 640 600 2646 8.4L NA V10 Front/RWD
2010 Ferrari 599XX Extreme Track Toys S2 924 720 506 3115 6.0L NA V12 Front/RWD

The Ferrari offers one engine swap - the 6.3L V12 HYBRID from the Ferrari FXX-K. The Dodge offers one swap - the 7.7L V12. The Dodge also offers Street level body panels in Aero upgrades.

2013 Dodge Viper GTS Anniversary Edition

As the first Forza Horizon cover car, it only felt fitting to introduce this exclusive new variant to celebrate the game’s 10-Year Anniversary. At the heart of this road-devouring snake is a totally refined all-aluminum, mid-engine, 8.4-liter V10 delivering a class-topping 640 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. It’s utterly contemporary in its design, and the 2013 Viper’s gorgeous lines are at once sophisticated and hostile—form and function meeting in a sweet spot of automotive aggression. In short, the 2013 Viper’s stunning design will turn heads and its powerful performance will make sure those heads turn very, very quickly.

2010 Ferrari 599XX

It’s incredibly fast, unimaginably expensive, and you can’t put one in your garage—literally. That’s because, like all “XX” cars, Scuderia Ferrari holds onto the car for owners, maintaining and storing them, so all that owners have to do is show up at the track, strap in (very tightly, for their sake), and let the 599XX loose. While based on the 599 GTB Fiorano, there have been so many changes to bring it to XX specification that it’s impossible to list them all. For example, except the roof, every other body panel has been altered to help with aerodynamics or allow more cooling air to the brakes or engine. Speaking of the engine, meticulously precise construction and an exhaust system that doesn’t have to consider road-going requirements allow the 6-liter V12 to produce 108 more horsepower than its GTB stablemate, allowing the 599XX to accelerate to 100mph in less than 6 seconds. For the steep entry price and ownership limitations, one thing you don’t get is taillights—those were deleted in favor of exhaust outlets for the active fans that suck air out from under the car below 155 mph. Over that speed, the additional downforce isn’t needed.

YouTube Video featurette:

Wallpaper images:

2 Likes

Horizon 10-Year Anniversary (Series 13) | Week 2 - October 20th, 2022

The 2011 Koenigsegg Agera is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Autumn Festival Playlist. This model has been in each game since Forza Motorsport 4.

2011 Koenigsegg Agera Hypercars S1 894 946 811 3164 5.0L TT V8 Mid/RWD

The Agera does not have any engine swaps or bodykit options other than Forza aero.

2011 Koenigsegg Agera

The Bugatti Veyron may be (slightly) faster, but the Agera is among the most interesting of the early 2010s breed of hypercar. It certainly has the requisite manic power numbers, courtesy of a 940 horsepower, twin-turbo, 5-liter V8. With a top speed of greater than 260mph and a sub-three-second 0-60mph time, no one can deny its performance. But Christian von Koenigsegg’s genius is in making his cars boldly distinctive, and while the CCX and its derivatives are definitely that, the Agera is a further evolution of the theme. From every angle the new composite body (draped over a variant of the CCX’s incredibly stiff chassis) is fascinating, and it also provides improved downforce. For example, those halo-shaped taillights surround heat-extracting vents to help cool the engine. And the wheels are specially designed as vortex generators, cooling the brakes and increasing downforce. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Koenigsegg without some special details, like the wraparound windshield, distinctive cockpit, and the ghost on the engine cover. Ghost? Yes, it’s a tribute to a Swedish air force squadron that previously occupied Koenigsegg’s Ängelholm facility and used the ghost as its emblem.

Mobile wallpaper images:

3 Likes

Horizon 10-Year Anniversary (Series 13) | Week 3 - October 27th, 2022

The 2012 Eagle Speedster is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Winter Festival Playlist. This model has been in Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 4.

2012 Eagle Speedster Modern Sports Cars A 723 330 360 2330 4.7L NA Inline 6 Front/RWD

The Speedster has three engine swap options:
6.2L V8
5.2L V10
RACING 3.0L I6T

2012 Eagle Speedster

The bumper-to-bumper beauty that is the Eagle Speedster will have you gasping for breath and racing to victory in Forza Horizon 5. If the chopped windscreen, classic Jaguar E-type lines, and low-slung cockpit doesn’t fire your synapses into a frenzy then you have probably flat-lined. The Eagle Speedster is a vintage ride with all the technology of today.

Mobile wallpaper images:

Horizon 10-Year Anniversary (Series 13) | Week 4 - November 3rd, 2022

The 2010 Aston Martin One-77 is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Spring Festival Playlist. This model has been in each game since Forza Motorsport 3.

2010 Aston Martin One-77 Super GT S1 843 750 553 3307 7.3L NA V12 Front/RWD

The One-77 does not offer any engine swap options but with twin-turbo conversion can upgrade to 1003 hp and 726ft-lb of torque.

2010 Aston Martin One-77

It only takes a glance at the One-77 to see that each curve, crease, and air intake has been carefully crafted. Aston boss Ulrich Bez felt that the company needed a car that was completely unrestricted by convention, and so they unleashed the One-77 to show what is possible when no expense is spared. Pop the hand-formed aluminum hood and the investment is obvious, as the vivacious 7.3-liter V12, draped with handcrafted, polished aluminum and bare carbon fiber monocoque, is a work of art. Fire it up and few cars can match the burbling howl of 750 hand-crafted British ponies – it’s no wonder it even exceeded Aston-Martin’s top speed expectations. It’s sculpture sitting still, but don’t park it in a museum; to show off the beauty and purpose of this special Aston, try firing up Photo Mode to set up a shot of the One-77 linking apexes against the backdrop of Mexico’s Gran Caldera.

Mobile wallpaper images:

2 Likes

November 8th additions - Donut Media (Series 14)

The November 10th content update for FH5 adds four exclusive car models to the game. The Morris Minor Series II Traveler and Morris Mini Traveller were first introduced to Forza in Forza Horizon 4 and the Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon was first introduced in Forza Horizon 3, while the Lynk & Co. race car is #NewToForza following the production model added to Forza Horizon 5 in September.

These cars bring the total game roster to 660 models.

Car Model Availability
2020 Lynk & Co #100 Cyan Racing 03 Summer Festival Playlist
1965 Morris Mini-Traveller Autumn Festival Playlist
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Winter Festival Playlist
1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler Spring Festival Playlist

Watch the November Forza Monthly video for gameplay video of the new cars.

Donut Media (Series 14) | Week 1 - November 10th, 2022

The 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Summer Festival Playlist.

2020 Lynk & Co #100 Cyan Racing 03 Track Toys A 800 340 312 2910 2.0L Turbo I4 Front/FWD

The Lynk offers two engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the RACING 7.2L V8 engine.

2020 Lynk & Co #100 Cyan Racing 03

Built for the racetrack, now primed for the open road. Developed by Geely Group Motorsport in close collaboration with Cyan Racing and its drivers, the 2020 Lynk & Co #100 Cyan Racing 03 is a three-time touring car champion that has secured the teams’ title in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Driver Yvan Muller stood on the podium with a third-place finish in the Lynk & Co 03 in 2019, while in 2020 Yann Ehrlacher would take home the drivers’ title and become the first ever driver to defend it in 2021. It’s an incredible accomplishment for both Cyan Racing and Lynk & Co 03, who would later release a street-tuned Cyan version of the car to celebrate its motorsport victories. Powered by a four-cylinder, 350-horsepower two-liter turbocharged engine with direct injection that adheres to racing regulations, as well as all the trimmings of a FIA safety approved car, the Lynk & Co 03 is ready to whirl you through the vibrant and impeccable landscapes of Mexico.

YouTube Video featurette:

Mobile wallpaper images:

Donut Media (Series 14) | Week 2 - November 17th, 2022

The 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Autumn Festival Playlist.

1965 Morris Mini-Traveller Vans & Utility D 100 34 44 1486 848cc Naturally Aspirated I4 Front/FWD

The Mini-Traveller offers two engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally engine.

1965 Morris Mini-Traveller

One of the most beloved and fondly remembered British automobiles is undoubtedly the 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller. If the wood paneling hasn’t caught your attention yet, then the number of spare tires you could fit in the boot certainly will. Space isn’t an issue for this iconic estate vehicle, no matter if you’re driving with friends, family or colleagues, or you’re simply moving house. The Mini-Traveller is always a fun drive around Mexico’s quaint farmland roads – especially after the Horizon Festival’s local mechanic has swapped out the engine – though if you’re keeping it stock, you’re still in for a memorable time. Thirty-four brake horses under the hood and a 0.8L naturally aspirated I4 engine might not sound like much on paper, though with Horizon’s best drivers behind the wheel, we’re certain this front-wheel-drive cult classic will prove its legacy once more.

Mobile Wallpaper images:

1 Like

Donut Media (Series 14) | Week 3 - November 24th, 2022

The 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Winter Festival Playlist.

1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Rods & Customs D 124 100 180 3490 3.9L Naturally Aspirated V8 Front/RWD

Aero upgrades include a surfboard roof attachment, and there are three engine swaps in Conversions:

1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon

There is a certain nostalgia about a wood-bodied vehicle or “woody.” The Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon is a perfect post-World War II example of the halo vehicles of the time – a time when you didn’t wax your car, you went out and put on a new coat of varnish on it. It’s a work of art and since it’s a station wagon, this woody was a truckster that served families loyally with all of its 90 horsepower and ample storage space. Whether you find yourself travelling the highways and byways in search of the most picturesque spot to photograph this classic or just enjoying the ride along the way, you will find that this is one special wagon.

2 Likes

Donut Media (Series 14) | Week 4 - December 1st, 2022

The 1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Spring Festival Playlist.

1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler Vans & Utility D 100 29 40 1757 803cc Naturally Aspirated I4 Front/RWD

There are two engine swaps in Conversions:

1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler

It’s not how fast you get there, it’s how much fun you are having along the way. That’s how one must look at the ride from behind the wheel of this Morris Minor Estate. Somewhat reminiscent of a chopped, channeled, narrowed, and shortened Ford Woody of the same era, the Series II Traveler featured a tiny four-banger. No doubt, you will find the Traveler to be an outstanding piece of machinery, so long as getting anywhere fast isn’t one of your needs. Tiny and efficient, made of wood, and with all of around 30 horsepower, it will quickly find a place in your heart, or maybe even a route between that thick patch of trees that nothing else could conquer.

Mobile Wallpaper images: