Forza horizon 2 dlc

Does anyone have codes to download porsche, furious 7, & storm island dlcs? Thanks.

Nah but I search for this too because I have purchased FH2 with luck but no DLC anymore :cry:

1 Like

I’ve been looking for like 1 year and nothing xD.

Turn10 should know that “Forza Horizon” started getting famous with 4 and even more so with 5.

It is natural that some gamers want to play the past games: Forza Horizon 1, 2 and 3…

but that decision to remove them from the store mmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Well, they were basically forced to remove them though, licensing only lasts a few years at a time, FH2 got delisted in 2018, FH3 in 2020 and FH4 this year.

1 Like

Well that sucks!

License ?

• Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 is still in the store
  • The Treasure Map in Forza Horizon 2 and 3 (Xbox One) why can’t you buy it? Do they also pay license? XD

Other games with Branded Cars:
Ubisoft - The Crew (2004) still available in store

EA - Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012)
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/NEED-FOR-SPEED-MOST-WANTED/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410961

Basically, Ubisoft and EA have more money to continue paying License than Microsoft? huh?

2 Likes

That’s Xbox 360, not XB1 or XSx though

I mean if they would re new all the license and put everything back up it would easily give them there money back they would get so many sales

sometimes I wonder if they’ll do what they did with Halo or what IOI did with Hitman, put all the games together in one big package

1 Like