Forza Edition Car body kits

One the Forza Edition Cars some have special widebody kits. Is there a reason these kits arnt available on the regular version of the cars? Like the Forza Edition Miata has a wide body kit that we cant put on the regular version of the car.

1 Like

I haven’t explored all of them yet, but I was playing with a friend online last night and I told him to purchase the ATS-V as it has a sick wide body kit (from the previous game play youtube videos that i’ve seen).
He was sorely disappointed once that wasn’t available to purchase.

I assume its to keep values high for these cars in the Auction House, just like in Horizon 3.

I think they should allow us to get the body kits for the regular cars, T10, please, make this happen

4 Likes

It should be obvious but I guess not. These kits are to make the forza edition cars special. If everyone could get them on the base model what would be the point?

Exactly. That’s the whole point of having ‘special edition’ cars.

That’s not what they started out as in Forza Horizon 3, They started out with just having Special Perk attached to each Forza Edition Car but now its a Special Perk and a Special Body kit.

3 Likes

Well that’s annoying. A game for casuals but… not really.

1 Like

WAIT, so the only body-kits in fm7 are on forza edition cars?!?!?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

No, the Honda NSX-R '92 has it. Same for the Porsche 911 GT2 '95.

Someone should make a list (if it already exists please link it)

2 Likes

I like that. It sets the FE cars apart from the standard versions and makes them feel more special.

3 Likes

I have to say that, by far, this is the stupidest thing they’ve done. The point of Forza Edition cars is the bonus they give…not the looks. They know damn well how we feel about customization options and this is a slap in the face. They need to come off of this stupid limitation ASAP. The minute everyone saw the new kits, they ran to buy one of these cars only to be disappointed. They knew this would make us mad…they had to.

Also, stop making all the Forza editions have 20" ghetto wheels and let us make modifications. I don’t use my Forza edition cars unless I have no choice because of how ghetto they look. Nobody sensible wants a 69’ Charger with 20" rims and a ricer wing. I will be one of the people auctioning them all off if they’re permanently stuck with these ugly wheels and wings

3 Likes

It would have made way more sense if they simply unlocked the bodykit for the equivalent vehicle once you won/purchased the Forza Edition.

4 Likes