Forza 6 12Hr Livestream - Sept 10 9AM Pacific

ICYMI from the WIR!

All day on September 10 we’ll be playing ‪#‎Forza6‬ in a 12-hour marathon beginning at 9 a.m. Pacific.

We’ll be joined by a number of Turn 10 luminaries including Dan Greenawalt, Bill Giese, and more; all of whom will be on hand to play Forza, answer questions, and generally hang out with the Forza community.

You don’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind event, so be sure and tune in to our Twitch channel on Thursday to get in on the fun.

Can’t wait! See you guys on the track. Should be an epic day!

I shall be there. I also have to try and get Dan to say my gamertag, message tone haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably will miss the first few hours since I work a late shift tonight unless I get lucky and can leave early. Gotta get some sleep first so I’m fully energized for Forza 6. I’ll be hangin’ out with you guys and gals for the majority of the stream though.

Probably will miss the first few hours since I work a late shift tonight unless I get lucky and can leave early. Gotta get some sleep first so I’m fully energized for Forza 6. I’ll be hangin’ out with you guys and gals for the majority of the stream though.

Looking forward to those Lunchtime Hot laps with Johniwanna!! Also, may check out the morning racing if I get a chance