Forza 5 online down?

I don’t know if it’s just me or what but when I select multiplayer or try to get paints or tunes from online it says the servers are unavailable. Is this happening to anybody else?

They are down. I have tried and a buddy of mine has tried.

Happening here and to a friend as well

Same here

Yep, same here, time to do some career laps…

I watch sim racing on youtube interview some of the creators of forza, and I recall them saying that they would try to add something every 2 weeks to forza, they last added something 2 weeks ago, maybe they could be adding something or updating multiplayer in a way?

I’ve had the same prob.

1 Like

If that is the case it would be nice for a heads up, that way we know why they are down and I don’t then have to come into this post wondering what is going on. Instead I would be sat there happy knowing my game is being improved.

1 Like

crossing my fingers for soccer!!!
or user created public lobbies…

If they waste there time on soccer over real problems, I’ll scream!!!

2 Likes

then i hope you scream like a piggy! lol
forgot about cat n mouse too…

1 Like

GRRRRR… down for me! Time to catch up on a little Titanfall.

2 Likes

it seems my luck…the last time I was able to sit down and devote some time to Forza, the servers were down…figures,

1 Like

…at least I’m not alone. It’s unusual to be down this time of day for an update. I’m guessing this was unplanned and we’ll see a post soon about it.

Folks, stop jumping on Turn 10. It is Xbox LIVE: Xbox Support

"Affected platforms:
Xbox One
Affected services:
Joining other Xbox Live members in online games
4/22/2014 7:23:32 PM CST:

We are aware of the Forza 5 issues that users are experiencing with matchmaking and Rivals. We are currently hard at work with our partner to get everything fixed and we will update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks so much for being patient while we work."

wow, hopes smashed like a bug… thanks snowowl…

1 Like

I know right? Laughed so hard at this comment though.

FM5 says I have one friend playing multiplayer, so I guess it’s starting to come back up.

I still can’t join the servers. Quit and restarted FM5 and restarted XB1.

Time for me to call it a night. Hope it comes up for the rest of you!

That number doesn’t mean playing online, it just means playing Forza in general.

Good to know! Thanks!

Down for me as well!.. bummer! Hope it goes back up soon! Seeing the times everyone posted here, its been down for some time! I also seen 1 player online. Restated & was at 0.