Forza 1 360 disc work on Xbox one

Will the 360 disc work on Xbox one, got 3,4 and 5 then purchased forza 2 on Xbox one disc and won’t fully install, really want to play the first two games as maxed out playing the others except the weekly playlists, would the 360 disc work on Xbox one thanks in advance for any advice

Forza horizon I assume?

Horizon 1 will play on X1 and xsx
Horizon 2, there are different versions, one for x360 and one for x1.

If the discs won’t install, try the Xbox app and remote install the game

1 Like

Yup - works for me.
My first xbox was a One S - started with FH3 but bought FH2 then FH1 later. The FH1 was only available as a 360 version but it was put on backwards compatability list many years ago so all good.

1 Like

Thanks, going to get fh1 now, how would I use app to download fh2 as its only on disc I have it it’s the Xbox one version and always stops before end downloading, once it worked till 1st event then just kept trying to load it but never did

Xbox app on your mobile and have your x1 linked to it during setup.

I just took a quick look and I can’t see fh2 on the app.

Its been months since I installed it myself and my disc was acting up at the time but 100% I was able to download to console via the app.

Can’t help much more if fh2 isn’t showing in the app I’m afraid

1 Like

Managed to download fh1 there just need to go buy disc now, yeah couldn’t see the 2nd either it’s strange that’s not there

1 Like

I saw some comments on Reddit to try the disc install while your console is offline, disconnect your WiFi/plug out ethernet cable.

Can’t verify myself but worth a try. Only cost you time

I bought FH2 on disc (xbox one version).
It was free for download to Live Gold users shortly after I bought the disc but then got removed a while later never to return for some reason. You could probably pick up a used disc from somewhere though but I wouldn’t use Amazon third party sellers just in case.
The first disc of FH1 I got was from one of these sellers and it was sent with postage owing that I had to pay before I could pick it up from the Post Office Depot. On opening, the disc had been bent double and stuffed back in the box. Bought a second one from Game. Again, second hand but at least it had gone through Games store and checked before it was sold on.