Formula E Gen 3 2022-current

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.

Formula E Gen 3 2022-current

Photos of Car

Racing Footage

7 Likes

Some Racing Action from last race (i had not noticed it was the pratice not the actual racing lol)

2 Likes

given the low power and road tires that these cars have, would be cool to see in fh5 since we’ve been getting other racecars too

1 Like

Formula cars will likely go to FM only, i know how some people really want it but i think is better this way, Horizon should get more focus on Road Cars specially econoboxes that deseve their time on the sun

3 Likes

tbh i dont think this will remain the case, what with the addition of full race cars to this game and stuff like the bt62 and the hotwheels open wheeler, and especially with the recent update with the porsche racecars. personally i would love to see more econoboxes, even more than id want racecars, but i do think they’ll expand their addition of racers to horizon given recent trends, and given how much they’ve been adding electric cars and essentially promo’ing cupras, i wouldn’t be surprised to see a series like FE with so much focus on road car tech do some promotion within horizon and motorsport

that’s just my personal guess tho

They always had put GT Cars and Prototypes but never modern open wheelers
THe hotwheels car was put exactly beacuse its a hotwheels car

Let’s hope this and the Gen2 cars get added in the new Motorsport
I think they missed a massive opportunity getting the Gen2 car, when it was unveiled, back in FM7
The only game it was in was Project Cars 3
The only other place you could get it was in rFactor 2 but it’s not available on Xbox and people consider it a game when it’s actually a Sim

3 Likes

If turn 10 decide to add FE into Forza Motorsport it has to be with attack mode

1 Like

Having attack mode as an option, even if it is switch activated (more like IndyCar’s push-to-pass) instead of going off line in a designated corner, would be really interesting in terms of replayability and would make this a really meaningful addition to the car lineup. Sometimes it can feel a bit like the upgrade system is so flexible that new cars are somewhat more like involved skins than really distinct models, but features like attack mode would be really interesting.

Also, the ability to set the race distance to something close to the battery’s capacity would make it feasibly to have a “fuel mileage” race without having to do stints of more than an hour.

2 Likes

I think that making option to choose if we want to activate attack mode by button or by driving off race line would be cool. If you want to be more realistic you can choose the first one. If you want to have fun choose the second option. And this idea with battery capacity is very cool. And it would be nice if turn 10 decide to add fast-charging pit stops to formula e(30 seconds charging, formula e wanted these)

1 Like

Been saying for ages I want this or at least Gen 2. Think they could also overhaul the Timed Race so it doesn’t just end on the clock, but you have to at least finish the lap and maybe do one more, as was the Race Format for most of Gen 2.

2 Likes

Formula E GenBeta Prototype

Price : 1,5 millions $

Speed : 200mph

Power : 536 hp

2 Likes