FM6 Mobil 1 Car Pack - December

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_december_mobile_1_car_pack
http://news.xbox.com/2015/12/01/mobil-1-car-pack-forza-motorsport-6

Note - regardless of when the pack appears in the Xbox marketplace, the cars will not appear in game until the content update has been released and installed. Content updates have typically released around 10am Pacific time.

2015 Koenigsegg One:1
2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé
1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00
1963 Ferrari 250LM
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
1958 Plymouth Fury

2 Likes

The car pack was revealed here.

1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
2015 Koenigsegg One:1 [!]
1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shiesron Racing Lola T90/00
1958 Plymouth Fury
1963 Ferrari 250LM
2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe

Feel free to discuss the contents of the pack below, but please keep wishes and requests for different cars in their respectful wishlist thread.

Edit: Yeah, merger. Mods and their ninja skills. Mods are OP. User rights! :slight_smile:

will there be a December content update coming today?

Later on in the day it will be, sadly the only car I’m liking is the Koenigsegg but not much can be don as I seeing it being really high on the p.i scale so I hope it’s competitive.

Happy as!! Couldn’t care for most. But the C63 and Egg make it first pack im happy with great job

Content updates have typically shown up around 10am Pacific time.

Finally I can placate my inner bogan…

4 Likes

Sorry what I meant is the last 2 content updates included the months free car and a list of issues fixed, any idea if that’ll be the case this month as no news has shown up yet.

It’s nice to know what the free car is but I’m more interested in the patch notes as I own the ultimate edition so already have season pass.

1 Like

Funnily enough I came across the RX-7 GTO this morning when googling Mazda race cars (for livery ideas), must have been a sign :wink:

This pack doesn’t excite me all that much but hopefully the Holden and Ferrari can be made into solid B/600 cars.

Obligatory “what is the free car”-Question.

Free car?

The Mazda Motorsport RX-7 is my favorite on this list. Gonna be a blast, can’t wait!

Right! Can’t get enough of those early GT cars.

I can’t say there’s a single car on this list I’m disappointed with, nor one that doesn’t look fun. Good pack this month, T10!

On another note, this is the third monthly DLC pack, and the third one that has all new cars in it. Interesting. Very interesting.

1 Like

Epic selection of cars. The One:1 will be the first car I drive for sure!

Wow! This car pack looks great! Not going to lie though, the one:1 is certainly intimidating with its near enough 1350 hp, I can’t wait to spin out many times! Also I love the addition of the Holden, The Torana was great and I expect nothing less in the new one. Good work as always T10!

Wow. There is not a single car in this pack – not a SINGLE one – where I thought “eh, that one I could take or leave.”

-The RX-7 gives me yet another option in the increasingly god-tier Early GT Racing group, probably the most fun-to-drive category the Forza series has expanded on, ever

-The Holden VL Commodore is the kind of bizarre '80s Australian muscle I’d never really confronted before and I have to see how nuts it can get around Bathurst

-The One:1 is the One:1 – I was skeptical when it became one of the most-requested cars because I never trusted Koenigseggs’ handling but 0-270MPH+ in 20 seconds is too much to resist

-The Domino’s Lola-Chevrolet Indy car is an inspired pick, and I got a kick out of the reaction when it was guessed (with airtight logic) in the Clue thread. I know nearly zilch about Indy car history but the historical case for this one was well-made.

-CHRISTINE. Finally, a marquee Xbox title that pays due respect to John Carpenter with more than just a Kurt Russell homage. (No slight to Snake.)

-The 250LM: having both this and the 250 GTO in the game finally gives some context to the idea of Ferrari shifting from front-engined to mid-engined layouts for their best cars using endurance racing as their test bed, and it’s friggin’ gorgeous, too.

-The Mercedes-AMG C 63 is a fine-looking automobile and the closest there is to an afterthought in this pack to me, mostly because I’m waiting to find out what division it’s in before I cram some more horsepower under the hood and take it round the Ring. Still, getting it a year before it hits showrooms is pretty cool.

I’m kinda a bit meh over this one, the Koenigsegg is obviously the star but considering there are other superficially similar Koenigsegg cars already in the game (albeit not as fast) I’m not as excited.

The others I can take or leave. The Mazda is probably the pick of the rest, as it was pretty good in IMSA in 1991.

1 Like

This pack, alike all the other ones has only one car I’m interested in. Stop targeting one area fan base maybe.

This is the perfect balance of cars in a pack, two track machines, two classic road cars , and two modern road cars, thank you and I really hope this balance is maintained through future packs to keep most, if not every player happy, bravo!