FM6 Apex Premium Edition says in game DLC not owned

Has anyone experienced that you own Forza Motorsport 6 Premium Edition and in game it says I need to buy the DLC when trying to access a DLC car or track from in FreePlay? Did you ever get it resolved, and if so how did you resolve it?

I had first the regular free edition, then about 1 day before delisting I bought the Premium Edition (14th September 2019) but the DLC content never opened up in game, so I missed the DLC spotlight too. Neither xbox support nor forza support have been competent in this matter. I mean its just a missing database link, but they focus on loggin in and out or try to update already latest version of Windows. I’ve been trying to get hold of someone competent at Forza Support but those guys don’t seem to work there anymore. Asking for a manager does not help. And they keep asking already answered questions with screenshot proof (which I supplied in first email). Nor can they even navigate proof of purchase as was asked if I perhaps owned the xbox version (I own both).

And now FM8 is going to be like GT7, i.e. 100% server dependent!!! We don’t own our games nor DLC anymore…

Apex?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-motorsport-6-apex-premium-edition/9nblggh442gt this one?

From what I’ve read,as its eol, the dlc spotlights won’t work.

Still looking at the free play side of it but imagine it’s a similar issue being eol

Yes it is the title you linked to. The DLC didn’t work before EOL for me. Forza Support latest answer is they don’t support after EOL. Did not work before EOL. I did find a support issue on some Microsoft support page (can’t find it now) where support person from MS asked them to rebuy the game from within the game to and they would refund him and that solved it. Of course after EOL that is impossible.

The solution is a simple database link that is missing. Neither Xbox support nor Forza Support are capable of referring it to someone who can do this. Seems so weird.

Oh and they gave me the classical “Limited support is available for matchmaking and leaderboard services; however, access to this functionality is not always guaranteed.”