FM gameplay and simulation wheel problems

huge FM fan here. just started playing with simulation wheels 1yr ago. comparing FM to other simulation games (AC, ACC & AMS2) this is a far cry away from them. this new FM has some serious FFB problems. the road its self has little to no feel then you touch a curb, grass, ect. and it goes through the roof. the breaking in this game is also messed up. Just touching the break makes the car get really loose and will also make me turn when i hold wheel straight. the areas off track also have a problem. I understand that getting in the grass, dirt and/or sand can cause car to loose traction but just because 1 wheel touches these areas doesn’t mean the car should should loose all traction. dont need this game to be a full simulation like other titles but correcting these issues is extremely important for the future and progression of this series. thanks and if you read this much it matters to you as well please vote for this.

Increase the road feel setting and drop all dampening settings to zero. I know this should of been predone when you launch the game but the default settings are garbage and YOU HAVE TO edit then asap to get any kind of proper feel.

Instal better brakes and tune them to 49% so they are rear bias (upto 45%), your steering is effected as your braking too hard so the front wheels can not cope with the speedloss/traction/turn all at once, try to brake in a straightline, then coast into the corner and accelerate once you pass the apex.

Thats because your too fast when your wheel goes off the road, if your speed was better controlled and 1 wheel went off the track, it wouldnt pull the car off…

keep practicing, yes i agree

It can be a tough learning curve sometimes, but keep at it you will get it…

1 Like