FH5

Thanks ryn0, I’ve only got the 2 Caymans from wheelspins so far which I was surprised at seeing as I’m nearly at 300 cars in the garage. Shared those GT4 variants earlier. Surely I’m going to get the Toyota, some of the Ferraris and Mercs soon… not sure what the score is with the McLaren 12C, I’m hoping it’ll be in the game later on.
Anyway, I’ve still got a couple of versions that hadn’t been shared before so it’s not just old imports :wink:

Much appreciated Kool, didn’t really want to a break so I’m loving being able to paint again after a whole year! (Let’s just hope they don’t “update” the game and stuff it up again :crossed_fingers:t5::pray:t5:)

“Kickin’ like Bruce Lee’s Chinese Connection…” :grin:
Thanks for posting that, really made me smile - just gave the neighbours the benefit of 5 mins of Mistra Chuck too!

1 Like

Thanks for livery! And neighbours need some Revolution from time to time. :wink:

I like them all, and scorpion is my favourite.

Much appreciated Aqua!
Been a bit slack keeping this thread updated so here’s a couple of recently shared new designs and imports…

– New to H5 –

H5 in game taxi + Baja Bug.

Wanted to rock one of these taxis as soon as I saw one in game. Checked out what was on the SF and was disappointed to see nobody made much of an effort with the hummingbird. That was a lot easier than trying to match the two tone colours though, every time I took a picture the lighting was different. After several attempts it’s not perfect but it’s as close as I’m going to get - no brainier to put it on the Baja Bug for the Weekly challenge :smirk:

Car: 1963 VW Beetle
File: Vocho H5 taxi
Quick search: MD
Share Code: 406 652 980

Car: 1969 VW Class 5/1600 Baja Bug
File: Class 5 Baja Cab
Share Code: 180 866 359

4 Likes

–FM7 import–

DragonRacing88 Gulf 12hr Cayman.

Two versions of the same design on cars which the team ran in two different Series…

Car: 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
File: DR88 Cayman GT4
Share Code: 188 819 422

Car: 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
File: DR88 NGK ‘16 GT4
Share Code: 900 898 247

3 Likes

–FH3 import–

Ed Roth’s pick up truck.

Pleased to say this one didn’t have the layer shift that normally occurs in the process of importing but there are still layer shift issues when I apply a tune with the side skirts so there are two files…

Car: 1956 Ford F-100
File: ED ROTH F-100
quick search: MD
Share Code: 109 003 593

Car: 1956 Ford F-100
File: ROTH F-100SKIRTS
quick search: MD
Share Code: 905 370 923

2 Likes

–FM6 rework–

Game of Thrones `Great Game’ Volvo 850 R.

Originally painted on the 1972 Mazda Cosmo, reworked for H4 and tweaked slightly for this game…

Car: 1997 Volvo 850 R
File: GREAT GAME 850 R
Share Code: 242 094 500

3 Likes

–FM6 rework–

Game of Thrones 5.

This Ltd Edition version was a way for me to get some CRs together for a giveaway in H3 and it’s been AH only since then…

Car: 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
File: Thrones Countach
Share Code: 286 752 994

Car: 1971 Meyers Manx FE
File: Thrones Manx FE
Share Code: 169 001 067

3 Likes

–FH4 import–

Futurama.

My entry into the 2020 Retro Cartoon Contest hosted by SnakeEyes Friex. Took a while to paint this one as well as a fair bit of research. It was worth it though, I was lucky enough to be voted the winner albeit by a very narrow margin :grin: Given the high standard of the entries I was genuinely surprised and quite proud to take the top spot.

Car: 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit UTE
File: FUTURAMA FPV UTE
Share Code: 162 985 634

3 Likes

–FH4 import–

Ed Roth’s Nite Mare.

Brought this over :slightly_smiling_face:

Car: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
File: Ed Roth Bel Air
Share Code: 145 847 783

3 Likes

–FH4 import–

Drop Factory Golf.

Another import :slightly_smiling_face:

Car: 2014 VW Golf R
File: DropFactory 14 R
Share Code: 864 561 744

2 Likes

–FH4 import–

AH Exclusive Parts (Vossen Wheels).

Tweaked to fit the Andretti Beetle as the GRC appears to be missing from H5……

Car: 2017 VW No. 34 Andretti Beetle
File: AH Exclusive #34
Share Code: 510 888 857

1 Like

–FH4 import–

Gears of War.

The original design I entered into PTG’s Horizon 4 Gears livery comp which also turned out to be the winner :grin: Came in handy for some of this week’s Playlist so took some new pics…

Car: 2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid
File: Gears of War T6
Share Code: 178 189 374

1 Like

This is so damn cool! I love this.

You’ve been busy on here too.

Whitey aka PolizeiYT

Thanks Whitey :grin:
Had a burst of painting right at the start of early access and then settled into the game for a bit. Now I’ve got unfinished wips that need attention so that I can start some new stuff. Only a couple of additions this week….

very cool the Futurama. love it. GG

Thanks mate :grin: that was a lot of work I can promise you!

A couple more designs have gone up, managed to get some time to take H5 pics in between rivals and painting…

– New to H5 –

Porsche Sweden Carrera Cup.

Needed something for this week’s weekly challenge, saw this and thought it looked relatively straight forward. Well it would’ve been but for the warping effect of the wheel arches! Ended up being a real struggle to get the lines to flow from the side to the top of the car, did the best I could and just about feel good enough to share it… just. Also painted a graphic for the roof from a very skewed image which was flipping hard to find by the way, only to discover Forza have this model without a paintable roof! Ugh! Why do they do that?!?!?
Anyway……

Car: 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S
File: CC Scandi 911 CS
Share Code: 316 290 075

source:

2 Likes

– New to H5 –

PORTAL - Still Alive.

Such a shame Valve didn’t make more of these! The PORTAL series is right up there in my all time favourite games list. I revisited PORTAL 2 and with the co-op levels it kept me royally entertained during the early part of lockdown/furlough. Originally planned to go on the Hoonigan RS200 but disappointingly the two models don’t actually match (??) and the layout didn’t work.

Car: 1985 Ford RS200 Evolution
File: PORTAL RS200
Share Code: 154 425 053

vinyls:

2 Likes