[FH5] Test Drive DLC Content including Premium Add on Cars/Car Packs

Imma be completely honest with you all. I kinda felt like this was going to be a post nobody would use and I was just wasting my time. It seems to be doing pretty well. Already beat my main account. Its almost beat it in kudos too.

I am very very happy to see that there are people using it and the numbers are showing how helpful it is. Makes me feel good haha. Just wanted to show my gratitude to you all.

My Apology for the image quality. Decided to just take a photo instead of waiting for them to upload lol

1 Like

would love an explanation for how you got the PGG badge, I didn’t know anyone who had one mingled with us commoners

I get this question quite alot. Just been using this post to redirect and explain it a little more in depth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForzaHorizon/comments/189ejk7/comment/kbuwh29/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Hopefully that helps explain things a bit better.

1 Like

Hey just signed in to say thanks for doing this I did end up buying the Fast and Furious pack based on the test drives that you uploaded bonus points for keeping the car stock as possible.

Expect a whole lot of like and follow on your uploads

1 Like

I am very happy to hear that I helped you out!! Enjoy the cars!!

1 Like

Updated to Include the Chinese Lucky Stars Car Pack 1/31/24

4 Likes

Thanks for updating! I still appreciate what you’re doing here.

Are there any plans to include older car pack vehicles by chance? The Super Speed pack, American Automotive, etc?

1 Like

I definitely will include them when I make some spare time. I have exams coming up again so really busy. That being said if you have a specific one you would like me to do I could prioritize it.

1 Like

Hey thanks, good luck with those exams!

Mm, if I had to pin one down I’d be tempted to point out the Saleen Sportruck XR Black Label because it’s apparently not a popular choice. I’ve never seen one anywhere!

1 Like

Alright so Horizon Racing Pack is it then. I will see if I have some spare time after hw to do it tonight. If not it will be Tomorrow night.

1 Like

No rush at all, thank you!

1 Like

If your doing it mainly for promo. I could shoot you an invite to a convoy if you would like and cycle through the cars your needing. If that may save you some time (no event loading screens since in free roam)

1 Like

Thank you for the offer! Promo is part of it but I enjoy getting the chance to drive them, too.

For instance, the Lucky Stars pack revealed that the Santana has an automatic gearbox and the Wuling has an awful high pitched motor. Now I know I’m not missing out by not owning that pack.

Gotcha! Just figured I will ask!! I am very grateful to see that this super 7 project has been so helpful to some. I will definitely get back to work on this shortly. Thank you again for your support!!

2 Likes

Thanks right back to you!

1 Like

Thanks for all the work you have put into this project, Oliver0023. I greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

Interesting; your comment caught my attention bc I noticed this in the reported issues yesterday:

Huh! I didn’t look too closely at the interior. Weird to call it a ‘risky fix,’ I can only imagine what that might mean. Probably why the Supra and Delorean also lack shifting animations, really irritating.

1 Like

…swapping out one canned animation for another is a “risky fix”? I shudder to think about the ball of spaghetti that is this game’s code.

3 Likes

Updated 2/3/24 to Include the Horizon Racing Car Pack, American Automotive Car Pack and Super Speed Car Pack.

2 Likes