While Forza Horizon 4 is still available for new players to purchase and install, the Forza team is focusing its efforts on providing support to Forza Horizon 5. The Forza team is not tracking new bug issues reported here.
- Forza Support continues to take tickets for Lost Saves, Invalid Profile errors, and game crashes. Report these at Forza Support instead of the Troubleshooting Hub.
- For any DLC ownership or game install issues, first read the Install Guides at Forza Support. Players with continued store issues should contact Xbox Support or Steam directly instead of posting these on the Troubleshooting Hub.
- Forza Support has articles directly related to FH4 with Release Notes and Known Issues, a Wheel Users Guide, and Gameplay FAQs. Review these first before posting in the Troubleshooting Hub.
- Enforcement issues are not open for discussion on the forums. See Forza Support for Ban History.
This section is open for players to communicate workarounds. Use the forums Search to find existing topics before opening a new topic.
- Posting your basic platform setup is helpful but be sure not to post any data that includes personal details about your IP address, email, etc.