Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep. 26 - Oct. 3 (Winter S38)

but also it feels like every individual copy of the game is different in terms of bugs. like I can’t get blueprints to work for forzathon challenges

2 Likes

The alt has Game Pass Ultimate, so it can play the game on its own. I mainly use it for helping in other games, hadn’t played FH5 with it in months. Just wanted to test if a non-Mitsubishi “evolution” car would complete the treasure hunt (the '83 Volvo worked). Was surprised to see the circle for the chest, since I thought it was a bug that was showing me the exact location.

lol

it is indeed a rather odd collection of cars

yes, I hadn’t thought of the treasure hunt and chose the Volvo for the eventlab, which meant I wanted to switch the car that had the preset applied, so I did and, “oh, right, okay, works for me”

1 Like

“evo” or “evolution” cars

Ferrari FXX-K E
Ferrari 599XX E
Ford RS200
Hoonigan RS200
Huracán EVO
#63 Lambo Trofeo
Lancia Delta
M-B 190E
Lancer GSR WP
Lancer GSR '008
Lancer MR '06
#1 Evolution TA
Lancer MR '04
Lancer GSR '99
Montero Evo
Mit. Evo III '95
Ultima 1020
Volvo 242 Turbo

3 Likes

I used the Chevy K10 with your tune, freaking Rocket Ship. Nice handling and just used downshifting instead of heavy braking to take the corners. The K10 is my goto on B and C class, but now also A class X-Country. Dare to say it was a tad ‘fun’!

1 Like

yeah, I probably would have caught the Evo clue eventually, I was just preoccupied with my evil unjust ban (cue dramatic music)

3 Likes

It is possible that someone may still need it, and so I noticed that this season all these (4) accolades can be received at the stadium.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the mini racers event lab. As someone with multiple event project starts but zero project finishes tracks like that are even better.

1 Like

@Joh_Cee assume this is the correct name - outstanding eventlab

reminded me of “Maquette” which I’m ploughing through at the moment

2 Likes

I didn’t realize there were so many. The Ferrari FXX-K Evo works too. It’s what I used.

1 Like

Thanks for checking out the tune!! It’s much appreciated.

ah, it doesn’t have the (full) word “evolution” in its model name or car name, I’ll add an “evo” search . . . there are 4 more now

1 Like

ODDBALL RALLY A800

Since a Sherman tank is not available…

Datsun 520 is a fine thing for racing in dirt if a bit light for it. Anyways, here is my take on the Datsun:

741 830 797

More gas, little brakes solution, that seems to work and grant fairly easy wins.

2 Likes

If you’ve already found the particular chest in any previous series then it will appear as a greyed out icon on the map even in the circle. If you’re on another account where you haven’t it won’t show.
Probably why it showed on your main account and not the dummy one.
I don’t use any alt accounts so it always appears if it has been found before (don’t have the treasure map as I find it unnecessary).

meaning “there are no BMW Minis in that category”, I assume?

1 Like

Isettas hunt in the dark. I dare not cross their path in the night.

oh, no, I meant one of the “MINI”! lol

a Mini is a motorised roller-skate with tinfoil wrapped around it, not the heavy tank that BMW made it (Shermans are medium tanks, to be fair, and would be wise to avoid collisions with aforementioned “MINI” cars)

3 Likes

… Never heard of it.
:joy: