Festival Playlist events and rewards Aug. 29 - Sep. 5 (Winter S37)

13 minutes today, but that includes 3+ minutes wasted on the treasure hunt before changing plans to the weekly forzathon.

The treasure hunt seems contrary. I drove to the marker for Eventlab Island and then down to the beach where I headed north to Playa Azul, and suddenly I’d completed the task.

The Trial was less difficult than I expected it to be. Not so much Emerald (in spite of it being very wet), but Descansar Dorado, which wasn’t as much of a struggle as I thought. The sharp right-hander at the end of the straight was less problematic than it often is.

The HW PR stunt was eminently doable in the WP Taycan with off-road suspension, and approaching the RA PR stunt from the riverbed (same car) made that a fairly straightforward matter.

I have a problem (Xbox One): I cannot complete the photo challenge even though the conditions are met - a Maserati on the testtrack, but no Maserati is accepted.

You need to go into the testtrack event not just be at the location

2 Likes

@StoicCoyote7381 Thank you very much - it worked!

1 Like

can confirm this worked, but not when I tried the SVR, only on my second attempt with the Defender. smh

3 Likes

I can’t remember when was the last time, a treasure hunt was this obscure.
Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

this silly treasure hunt, it’s a bit, well, silly?

I drove around Playa Tranquila, along that dirt track and a bit on the beach

then fast-travelled to the dirt-road T-junction just east of Calle Principal speed trap and drove a little

then fast-travelled the short distance (I know, lazy) to the road just south of the Barn Find near there

done but what were the bits that counted?!

I might actually watch the stevio video for this . . .

Ok Trial, no problems from teammates and just the one from AI at the start of Emerald, their usual daft swerving pretty much covered the entirety of the road on the way up to the 1st corner, ended up getting held up there but otherwise plain sailing from that point on + on Descansar.

Used K1Z Jumpy’s tune for the C63, ignore the post further up about needing a certain top speed (and generally anything that poster says related to gameplay), Jumpy’s C63 tops out at just 171.2mph yet as you can see did a sub 2:00 on Descansar in a race, while also starting 4th out of the humans, also was able to squeeze it into the top 100 of Cloverleaf on Wednesday.

Nothing to say on the Fiesta as I’ll likely only ever drive it in a future Trial test, would be nice if it surprises me whenever that time comes but I don’t think it will.

Despite my reservations on the Hide and Seek mode I rather wish it was here now just to plug the gap to the next series, I don’t think this one is bad but I’ve just found it very insipid and generic.

1 Like

Please Forza, if you’re not going to give us an easy in-game way to view the cars in each of your “Horizon Special” car themes, post a list of the cars in each theme.

2 Likes

yes, one of those little frustrations that they’ll do nothing about - so I did that job myself!

3 Likes

Thanks for the Autozam tune. That made things super easy.

1 Like

Ran the 02 gtr with Tony’s tune (think it was his)

Two easy wins. Barrelled into by a teammate on the second event but it pushed me past everyone else. Lucky break.

for the HW speed trap I found the stock #357 Corvette can do nearly 290, surprised me a bit

2 Likes

stock options, series 37 “High-Performance Dailies”, week 3 winter/dry season

[loose basis for approach; cheapest car that’ll do the stunts, least-driven car for races]

trial “Picking Sides” – M-AMG SL 63 '21 (beat 5 robots twice)

eventlab “Snowy Mountain Pass Rally” – Hoonigan Cossie (good effort, liked it)

eventlab “Neon Nights Devil’s Rush” – AM Vanquish '18 (good one again)

games “Surviving the Day” – IONIQ 5 N '23 (maybe passable . . . ish)

danger sign “Colina” – Audi RS 5 ‘18 (a bit tricky; 264.83m)

speed trap “Escarpment” – BMW M3 ‘08 (easy; 132.87mph)

drift zone “Polytunnels” – BMW M3 ’08 (easy; 130,227)

championship “Little Rally” – VW Golf R '10 (fairly easy wins)

championship “Generation Alpha” – Jaguar XFR-S (easy wins)

treasure “City to the Beach” – LR Series III (er . . . what exactly is the trigger?)

RA danger sign “Canyon Snap” – Chevy Camaro '17 (easy; 275.70m)

RA championship “Apex Dailies” – Renault Clio '10 (easy wins)

HW speed trap “Dragon’s Fall Speed Trap” – Taycan S WP (easy; 294.40mph)

HW championship “Sports Utility Hazard” – IONIQ 5 N '23 (easy or very easy wins)

5 Likes

Finally got round to completing the weekly 20pts. Definitely have to agree with others that it’s been a challenge trying to stay engaged this series in particular. I know the Fiesta probably isn’t too exciting for most, so thought I might help it along with a design. For anyone looking to dress up your Maserati for the photo challenge, I can also offer one of my favorite liveries for the Gran Turismo S.
Thanks, as always, to anyone who checks them out; it’s appreciated & hope you like them.

Design SC: 115 627 224 - “Work•Racing ST”

Design SC: 116 773 913 - “Maserati MS”

4 Likes

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - WINTER- SERIES 37
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes
GT: betinhogvz

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune BMW X5 M 2011 … 279 308 613

The Trial: Picking Sides
Code Tune MERCEDES-BENZ SL 65 AMG BLACK SERIES 2009 … 148 990 117
Code Tune BMW M4 COUPE 2014 … 170 624 341

Eventlab: SIRLANCEALOD - Snowy Mountain Pass
Code Tune HONDA CIVIC COUPE 2016 … 159 104 916

Eventlab: MASHPOTATO16 - Neon Nights Devil’s Rush
Code Tune FERRARI PORTOFINO 2018 … 181 278 638

Playground Games
Code Tune PORSCHE TAYCAN TURBO S 2020 … 298 372 567

Danger Sign: Colina

Speed Trap: Escarpment

Drift Zone: Polytunnels

Seasonal Championship: Little Rally
Code Tune RENAULT CLIO R.S. 200 EDC 2013 … 604 009 949

Seasonal Championship: Generation Alpha

*** RALLY ADVENTURE ***

RA Danger Sign: Canyon Snap
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT3 2004 … 153 418 725

RA Championship: Apex Dailies
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO VR6 1995 … 153 542 752

*** HOT WHEELS MAP ***

HW Speed Trap: Dragon’s Fall
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT3 2004 … 153 418 725

HW Seasonal Championship: Sports Utility Hazard
Code Tune JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE TRACKHAWK 2018 … 255 781 942

Super 7: Super Wheelspin

4 Likes

in case anyone’s concerned, BMW X5M FE works for the daily

5 Likes

In case anyone’s concerned, BMW X5M FE works for the daily

Yes - just completed it and it worked well for wreckage / smashing pinatas.

Me too. Just about managed to complete an aerial arcade as I think there must’ve been a sandbagger somewhere.