Festival Playlist and events Aug 24-31 (Autumn S24)

Autumn Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Italian Automotive - Series 24)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on August 24 and ends Thursday, August 31, 2023 2:30 PM
This is the second season of the Italian Automotive series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 280 Points

• Series Reward: 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (Seasonal Exclusive) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 1992 Ferrari 512 TR (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 70 points

• Season Reward: 2016 Abarth 695 Biposto (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

EVENT REWARDS

The Trial 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale Autoshow (550,000 CR)
EventLab 1987 Ferrari F40 Autoshow (290,000 CR)
EventLab Super Wheelspin
Danger Sign Super Wheelspin
Speed Trap Super Wheelspin
Speed Zone Super Wheelspin
Championship 1986 Lamborghini LM 002 Autoshow (180,000 CR)
Championship 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast Autoshow (350,000 CR)
Championship Fist Pump Emote
Photo Challenge Fred V & Grafix Car Horn
Collectibles Sea of Thieves Theme Car Horn
RA Speed Trap Super Wheelspin
RA Championship Epitaph White Logo Relaxed Tee Clothing
HW Danger Sign Super Wheelspin
HW Championship Hot Wheels Monster Truck Car Horn

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Lancia - Lot
High Fidelity Own and drive the 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO
Purpose Built Win a Dirt Race in the Lancia Delta.
Super Turbo Upgrade to B class and reach 140mph in the Lancia Delta
Evoluzione Earn 3 Stars at Danger Signs in the Lancia Delta

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Day Trip Drive 5.0 miles in any Fiat
Forza Ferrari Complete a Horizon Open Custom Race in any Ferrari
Heavy Metal Earn 5 Stars at Danger Signs in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus
Form and Function Win a Street Race in any Alfa Romeo
It’s Insured Earn 20 Wreckage Skills in any Italian Hypercar
Ancient Drift Earn 5 Drift Skills around Teotihuacan
Splash of Color Paint your vehicle’s body

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Surface
10 The Trial Grand Touring (S1 900) Italian Super GT Road Race
3 EventLab Stadium City Sprint (S1 900) Italian Track Toys
3 EventLab Pidore Festival of Speed-V8SC (A800) Italian Retro Supercars
2 Speed Trap Bulevar (A800) Italian Retro Supercars
2 Speed Trap Northern Passage (A800) Italian Retro Supercars
2 Speed Zone Ringroad (A800) Italian Retro Supercars
5 Championship Shopping Trip (A800) Italian Sports Utility Street Race
5 Championship Prancing Horses (S1 900) Ferrari Road Race
5 Championship Contemporary Italian (S1 900) Italian Modern Supercars Street Race
2 Photo Challenge #MaseratiFestival Take a photo of any Maserati at the Apex Outfit
2 Collectibles All Aboard Smash 10 Boat Pinates
2 RA Speed Trap Canyon Rush (A800) Italian
5 RA Championship Raptoriffic (S1 900) Italian
2 HW Danger Sign Forest Leap (S2 998) Extreme Track Toys
5 HW Championship Surf’s Up (S1 900) Anything Goes

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply 1 point for each Monthly Rivals event = 2 points maximum applied to each season. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals.

6 Likes

Any Bugs?

When this series goes live please report any bugs you encounter in the FH5 Report New Issues section of the Troubleshooting Hub. Look for existing topics to upvote before creating a new one, and be sure to vote on your own topic. We suggest restarting your device both before the season (where Quick Resume can sometimes cause issues) and when you first encounter a bug to see if that clears it. Crashing and Lost Save issues should always be reported directly to Forza Support by submitting a ticket with your details.

Now this is one EARLY thread. Catching some worms? :laughing:

1 Like

We’ve seen some tuners request the info earlier than the season start so they can prepare, so going forward I’ll be posting these the day before the season at the latest.

20 Likes

I think they also mentioned wanting to know which tracks are included in the Trial and various championships. Which this doesn’t provide.

Anyway, thanks.
Disclaimer: I am not being rude or ungrateful (at least not on purpose).

Yay, smashing boat piñatas! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Max. Don’t have to worry about twitter blocking me (without sign-in) from seeing the playlist tweet.

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

Only had time for a quick test of the Trial cars today, I’ll make it standard to use Estadio if it’s a road Trial and we don’t know the tracks.

Just 2 laps each here…

599 GTO (Tredawn) - 53.270
Monza (Nalak) - 53.453
Portofino (Mustuff) - 53.737
F12 TDF (HLundh) - 53.938
Roma (K1m Chaewon) - 53.971
812 Superfast (Cashless) - 54.179
GTC4Lusso (TopTierRamen) - 54.997
California T (HLR PRKid) - 55.306

Not really much between them apart from the bottom two.

5 Likes

I guess you were right @x_ShadowsBane_x, Shopping Trip was Italian SUVs. We were spot on everywhere else though.

1 Like

Thanks for including some of my tunes in your recent testing. :pray::blush: I realize I am not an upper echelon tuner or driver (unfortunately :smiling_face_with_tear:), so most of my tunes don’t work well for the super fast but…it’s nice to see what you can do with them! :grin:

5 Likes

That rome car has a terrible handling rating…yikes. Was hoping to use something new. I chose the 599 as well…but my superfast runs neck and neck. I set it up loose but not too loose for circuits…with the 8.7 speed rating it can cut loose on the straight aways if their are any. That 599 is one I didn’t mess with before this weeekend. I like it. It is kind of op lol.

1 Like

max thank u for making this happen

2 Likes

I mentioned this, but also said it’s less important than car/class info. I can live with a little bit of mystery, I suppose

1 Like

Try Kapien’s road tune for the F12TDF. I more or less matched your time for Estadio (0.03 off) and I suspect it will be a lot quicker for any sprints.

3 Likes

This was the top of our rivals challenge LB last time we did Super GT (at Highland Climb):

Rayne - 2.18.005 (Monza)
Jezza - 2.18.055 (F12TDF)

There wasn’t anything else close.

3 Likes

Yeah I should have used Kap’s but I carried on scrolling past, will give it a go before the season change tomorrow.

Did I participate in that challenge by the way? Doesn’t ring any bells, the only Super GT tune I can remember I had installed for a long time was a Portofino for the Open Top Tour event.

Yes but it doesn’t look like you spent much time on it. Best time was a 2.23 in an AMG.

1 Like

No treasure hunt with this one???
Awww…

Monza is the way to go here