FE Car List

This is a really good question.

In most other Forza games, bonus and boost percentages for FE and HE vehicles were clearly stated. Perhaps I’ve missed something but this does not appear to be the case with FH4. I’ve not seen anything yet but I suspect the boost percentages for the FE cars with credit boosts are fairly small (20%?).

Obviously CR and XP/Influence points are important. In FH3 near the beginning I went for a HE car with a good CR bonus. Subsequently, because of the way wheelspins and VIP worked, I went for a HE car with a good XP bonus.

In FH4 wheelspins don’t seem as beneficial and there’s no VIP doubling up. With that in mind I thought FE cars with credit boosts may be better than FE cars with influence boosts. I bought a 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition and although I’ve not tried it out much, the credit boost is insignificant. In FH4 there seems more importance attached to skills and the other credit boost car the 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition can be obtained by buying a Miura and unlocking perks on its Car Mastery tree. There is a warning from some players that if you buy a car from the AH some of the one-off perks may have been sold and won’t be available for subsequent purchasers.

There’s a fairly helpful guide on ways of legally earning credits at:

With a car that doesn’t have the “event influence” boost, I am getting 92k influence on 3 laps of the Goliath. With an “event influence” boost car (nissan nismo gtr lm) I am getting 105k. Same driving patterns, same skill points roughly (10k influence) same clean racing (6k-7k), so most of that boost is coming from the boost.

does anyone have the 1973 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition?
Have not seen it on the spin nor any in the AH.

I have all FE cars but this one.

Yes, I have it. Kind of bad, honestly. I’m just keeping it for collection purposes

Any idea on how you got it? That is the only one from the list I don’t have either. I haven’t seen any listed in the auction.

The boost factor for FE cars seems to be about 20%. In the video from a previous post in this thread the intial CR for 50 laps of Goliath was 1,843,151 and an extra 368,630 was awarded because a FE credit boost car was used. It’s a bit disappointing compared to HE cars in FH3 where HE cars gave you 2x CR and 2x XP but totals can be improved by the use of skill perks which seem to be quite important now.

Skills Boost Cars
…in my opinion, the Worst lineup of the bunch. & not even a variety between the bunch (Rally Cars), & then there’s the elusive Capri. atleast the other FE groups have better lineups. Not even a British Supercar amongst the Skills Boost ones.

FH3 had me glued with the GT-R, M4 & Huracán (couldn’t get enough of them)…, Almost always started my game with one if them, but i grew tired of these new ones already.

This is why i would rather not have “any boost” cars this time around, now that we have Perks that we can apply to cars. Or i wish i had the option to make Any Car a certain Horizon Edition that i would like, limited to ±7 cars per certain “boost”, which could be an option in the Skill Tree. The term “Forza Edition” already makes me feel like “Horizon” is not Special anymore.

& if i may give a Tip to the Devs: i would say:
Make atleast 1 or 2 of the cars in the Car Packs a “Forza” Edition…, reflecting on FH3 where i so wish the Hoonicorn could’ve been a Horizon Edition for example.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I have to say that I LOVE the Maserati MC12 FE. I’ve upgraded it to the max and the thing corners like it’s on rails, does around 250mph and accelerates and brakes quicker than almost anything else I’ve driven so far. I also have a lot of love for the GT-R LM FE as well.

I have 2 each of the BMW FE’s tuned for different things, although the M5 doesn’t handle too well imho. Stick AWD on it along with rally suspension and tyres on it and take it off road, and it’s a different story. It’s a hoot to drive, if you like the back end a little loose. The M6 in standard tune is also a bit of a beast, and spins out often if you’re too liberal with the gas. If you’re a beginner, convert it to AWD and you’ll find it much easier to control in a drift. It’s quick too.

Didn’t know about the Mercedes and TVR either, looks like I’m off to spend some more money ;0)

Any update?

Does anyone know why the forza 7 FE widebodies aren’t in horizon 4? Is it a licensing issue? I wouldn’t think so as I would believe at least Honda/Acura and Ford would allow their cars to have widebodies in the game. Especially Mercedes, as there is a liberty walk kit for a Mercedes in horizon 4 right now.

All the FE widebodies from FM7:
https://ar12gaming.com/forum/forza-motorsport-7/forza-edition-cars-GaijXi

Will the Forzathon shop have the Maserati FE? The reason i ask is because if it will, i will save my 6m cr getting it the current way and spend them on something else. I already got the Nismo and Reventon using the skill points / credits before they appeared in the shop.

Possible it will be. We had Reventon and now have GT-R LM so wait a while for it :slight_smile:

I have noticed that many of the Forza Edition versions of the rally cars such as the 1980 Renault 5 Turbo don’t have the option to change the tires to off-road tires. Instead they are all racing slicks. Surely this is an oversight and if so can the devs change it?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

If they are rally cars and race tires are available for an upgrade it’s possible the stock tire is rally/off-road for that Forza Edition vehicle.

1 Like

I tried searching for the “FE Cars” thread to post this in, but the search seems to be broken (i captured a screenshot of the error), or my privilege to search has been revoked (like my “freedom” to post), strangely i can search specific “users”, but not posts.

[Mod Edit - Thread merged. Search isn’t functioning at this time; you may be able to find threads by searching “site:forzamotorsport.net [keyword]” in your browser. - MM]

Ok, So i just wanna know why PG shows favouritism towards BMW? So many BMW’s (plenty M5’s & M3’s) in this game, but only a handful of Mercedes-Benz?
-cue the licensing excuse-
My actual gripe is with the Car Mastery Perks…, Why does the SL65 FE not have a x7 multiplier like the M6 FE? Would u rather me overlook the Merc & opt for the BMW instead when i wanna rack up skill points?
I think it’s a terrible decision not to have the “Drift Skills” cars have Exactly The Same Perks…, same goes for any other category “Skills Cars”…, meaning if u give one a specific set of perks, then apply it to the others as well…, don’t steer us to use the cars that u think we should use more

Hello

I have always wondered what the different skills boost fe cars does. I know that the Drift skill boost is a bouns when drifting and that credits is for credits and so on.
But I can’t really find out what the clean skill boost does? BTW the skills boost is for skill points, right?

Hope you guys know it

Its a bonus for clean skills
Like clean start
And clean racing

Clean Skills are attained by driving cleanly (not hitting other vehicles) during a race.

Skills boost applies a boost to all skills. The drifting and driving around with the BMW M6 FE with its Drift skill boost is the best way to get skill pts though.

To drive cleanly you also need to avoid hitting indestructible objects.

Thanks for that. I know what im gonna use on those highway blueprints