FE Car List

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MMM]

Why Forza / Horizon edition cars? Why are they even in the game? I really can’t see no reason why Turn10 and Play ground games, put them in the game.

In Forza Horizon 4, the game throws the Horizon Edition cars at you, so they have no selling value on the AH, if you wanted to sell and in Forza Motorsport 7, you can buy Forza Edition cars.

You don’t haft to earn them, they are just given to you. So why even have HE/FE cars in the first place?

Why not make them special, so that you haft to earn them, and whem you get one, you feel great because you have achieved something to get that car. Now, i really do not care.

In Forza Motorsport 7, now all the FE cars have Credit bonus, before (atleast 1 year ago) some FE cars had XP bonus. Ok you could do the same race over and over again and gain XP that way, and so what? Who cares?

Forza games is a Pokémon game with cars “gotta catch them all” gameplay. Alongside the FE cars in Forza Motorsport 7, you have “mod” cards, with bonus’ with credits and XP, so why the FE cars?

Why not make some special cars, with special bodykits or tunes or paintjobs insted?

The paintjob thing you did in Forza Motosport 3, for the VIP’s, they got a paintjob car once a month, that was special. Special to drive and own.

I just started to play Forza Motosport 7 (about a month now) and when i look at youtube videos about Forza Motosport 7, i see the loot crates you could buy with ingame credits, why did you remove them? I think is was an awesome idea, when you looking on what we have now.

Why do i haft to wait 6 min. to se if i could buy a driver suit i want, and wait for a random moment to get the suit i wanted. Atleast with the loot krates, you could buy them when you wanted.

Whem did the Forza Motorsport series stop being fun, and just is about grinding and collecting cars? Let us be honest here, Forza games is not that fun anymore, maybe i god older sence the hayday of Forza Motosport 3 and maybe the Turn10 do not care that much about their games anymore like they used to. Maybe it is just me?

But i really can’t see the purpose of those FE or HE cars in the game. They are nok special, they are just given and not earned in any way. In Forza Motosport 7 the mod cards har mostly better than a FE car, and in Forza Horizon 4, the HE cars don’t give that much anyway, and the play can make their own race routes, and screw with the AI, so the AI lose on “unbeatable”.

So again why do we even have those HE/FE cars in the game?

This is true for some Horizon Edition Cars, but not for all. For example; the Ford Capri FE Car is quite rare. You probably won’t find it on the Auction House because it’s probably worth more than the $20 million allowable to sell. I just sold a Lambo FE last night for $1,000,000, and I was undercutting all of the other sales.

Keep in mind, FH4 is a year old now. Some of the FE cars are saturated in the system, so they sell cheap and some are easily obtainable on WheelSpins. This wasn’t necessarily the case when the game was first released.

When the game was first released, some players “glitched” the XP bonus and took advantage of it. The Developer changed it to Credits to prevent this.

Well, I guess if that’s how you want to play the game then, great! I don’t care if I collect all of the cars. It’s a racing game to me, not a garage clutter game. If I win the 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 TANKPOOL24 RACING TRUCK, I sell it immediately. I’m never going to drive it.

Sounds interesting…

In the beginning, players said the crates implied gambling. So, the Developer got rid of them. Again, the game is two years old. A lot of things have changed from release date.

Racing is fun… and it’s a Racing Game, so… Maybe I’m missing the point.

It’s just a gimmick. Take it or leave it.

(Side Note: What! No complaints about Avatars!)

BTW: Not to be the Grammar Police but… Haft is the handle of a knife.

1 Like

What is so special about the Ford Capri HE car? What can it do? The only reason that HE car is so “special” is because it is almost a myth :-D. I have started over 3 times in Forza Horizon 4, and have had all the HE cars, the only car missing was the Capri, but all i have won in wheelspins. Ok there is 3 VIP cars.

So basicly you do not have to do anything to get those HE/FE cars :smiley:

But yes, the game is not more than the player makes it :smiley:

Do you know that the FE cars have special skills? The way you write it seems that you aren’t aware of that.

The stock rims of the Capri FE have colored outlines (standard yellow). If that’s not a reason to desperately desire the car, than I don’t know…

Capri FE can be equipped with off-road tires that cannot be installed with normal Capri. (Same design as SUV and Offroad/Extreme Offroad category cars)
This is different from the rally tires that can be mounted on the normal Capri, and has a larger outer diameter and different grip performance.
And this car is one of the cars that has been purposely increased in value by Playground Games and is therefore one of the rarest cars in the game.

The benefits of Forza and Horizon Edition cars have reduced over the years.

FH3
e.g. a 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Horizon Edition gave Double XP. After you progress to higher levels XP is probably more important than CR.

FM7
Flat rates were changed to percentages due to misuse.
Significant bonuses were reduced and there was a primary and secondary bonus.
One of the better ones was the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe Forza Edition which gave Double CR if you reach a speed of 150 mph.

FH4
Boosts were reduced further. Many now add only 20% to 30% or so.

The emphasis now seems to be directed towards exclusives and giving hype to hard to obtain cars.