FE Car List

Clean Skills Boost:
2016 Aston Martin Vulcan (VIP Bonus, Wheelspin)
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed (08/28/18 Forzathon, Wheelspin)
2010 Pagani Zonda R (VIP Bonus)
2010 Renault Clio R.S. (Wheelspin)

Credits Boost:
2008 Lamborghini Reventón (1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 - 44 Skill Points needed)
2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Wheelspin)

Destruction Skills Boost:
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept (VIP Bonus, Wheelspin)
2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car (Wheelspin)
1972 Land Rover Series III (VIP Bonus, Wheelspin)

Drift Skills Boost:
2013 BMW M6 Coupe (Wheelspin)
2013 Caterham Superlight R500 (Wheelspin)
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series (1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe - 34 Skill Points needed)

Event Influence Boost:
2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (Wheelspin)
1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM (1998 Nissan R390 - 39 Skill Points needed)
1988 BMW M5 (Wheelspin)

Skills Boost:
1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (09/02/18 Forzathon, Wheelspin)
1980 Renault 5 Turbo (Wheelspin)
1973 Ford Capri RS3100 (HOW?)

Speed Skills Boost:
2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (Wheelspin)
2011 Ford Transit Supersportvan (VIP Bonus, Wheelspin)
2005 TVR Sagaris (2005 TVR Sagaris - 110 Skill Points needed)
2004 Maserati MC12 (1957 Maserati 300 S - ?? Skill Points needed)
1972 Ford Falcon XA GT-HO (Wheelspin)
1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396 (Wheelspin)
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe (Wheelspin)

Edit

Please remove

Hello guys. This is my first forza game… I currently have every single FE car in the game exept the 3 cars you get for ultimate edition… i see them on the auction house but i cant buy them… is there any way to buy them without real cash to finish my FE car collection?

And will there come new FE cars in the future?

Hello. Is there any way to buy the 3 ViP FE Cars for credits, or earn them ingame? I only need these 3 and ill have every single FEcar…

Also, will there come new FE Cars in the future? This is my first forza game ever so im not sure how it works…

More FE cars will come, forzathons etc. As for buying the VIP cars, those are only for VIP’s.

1 Like

The ONLY way to get the 3 VIP cars to buy the VIP pass
They are VIP exclusive…so you need to spend real cash

VIP pack, including the VIP cars, is paid downloadable content so therefore the cars will not be accessible in game unless you’ve purchased the DLC. Same idea applies to the cars featured in the Car Pass, Best of Bond pack, and Formula Drift pack.

1 Like

Hello,

I just unlocked The Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition because the cash multiplier but I dont know how this works!
I mean I just went few races with this car but I did not saw that I gained some extra cash! It was just the same like with an usual car.
Do I need to unlock some perk to have the cash multiplier?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

It is automatic. You should see FE car on the rewards screen after the race.

Sure but there is nothing! Not showing that you had drive a FE car and you would have any special bonuses! Later when Ill be home I can send you a screen shoot about this…

Update:

I saw a video on the youtube: 50 Laps of Goliath in Forza Horizon 4 | +11.000.000 CR | Fastest way to level up

Now I know how to engage an FE car!

An FE with credits boost should give you extra credits after each race. Should be somewhere in the credits screen… If it isn’t, try the same race with another car to see if you earn less.

post the screenshot on here

have you saved one already

Alright. Thanks for the answers

Already posted.

In past Forza games (FH3 and FM7), I have always looked forward to winning and driving Horizon Edition/Forza Edition cars. Since the release of FH4, I have accrued around 12 FE cars. After trying use most of these FE cars in races, I’ve come to the conclusion that most of the FE cars are useless for racing. The BMW M6 is tuned as a drift car, the Nova Super Sport is tuned as a drag car, and the Aventador won’t stay on the road.

I will admit that I am not the best driver, but in a decent car, I can finish in the top 3 of nearly every race with the Drivatar difficulty set to Expert. In order to be competitive, I cannot use the FE cars in actual races, which is very disappointing.

I’m curious to find out what the rest of you think about the FE cars, and if you have any advice for using them.

Which one should be used in the goliath?

Edit:
MaentoMax is wrong in the vip cars. You get the Zonda R FE, not the Peugeot FE.

Is this current? Will they be adding more, that you know of?
thank you.

Next week it’s state 3 new fe cars will be added during the halloween party

Where did you see that information?

Has anybody data on the bonus percentages of the cars?

1 Like