Expansion 2: Rally Adventure reveal Feb. 23

Can anyone make out the labels on the track walls, on the right of the pic?

If this is truly an expansion involving all dirt and cross country, I will be very satisfied and happy, TBH.

I want more road races too but this would be nice.

6 Likes

Really hope this will be a joyful experience for us all. This is welcomed news :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Right? Like off in the distance just a few bldgs sticking out above one of the ridgelines. Like when you’re east of downtown LA, out in the foothills.

I have a feeling the Baja 1000, not an urban center, is going to be a major inspiration for Exp 2.

Edit: Looking a little closer at the release image, there is a vertical strand of light that could be the spire on the top of a skyscraper just poking over the top of the mountain peak. It’s too blurry when I zoom in to tell exactly what it is. (Right side of the photo, almost dead center of the low rise peak)

Any thoughts?

1 Like

The orange on black next to the ‘Horizon Festival’ appears to say ‘BAJA’

Looking at the full size image (right-click, open image in new tab, zoom in),that looks like lit up windows in a tower block

1 Like

We are not alone

5 Likes

Really hope it’s good and worth the wait too. I like dirt/CC racing and definitely want more circuits and routes to battle on.

5 Likes

There were some amazing CC/Dirt routes on Fortune Island. It was really disappointing to not be able to race them in online lobbies.

Whatever Exp 2 turns out to be I really hope that online multiplayer lobbies return. Not having them on FI really diminished the replayablilty.

5 Likes

The Forza Monthly teaser picture reveals the Focus RX 9 and Audi Quattro S1 as returning cars.
Curious about the roster of the expansion. Hopefully not only real Rallye/Baja cars with laughable performance compared to a toy car (Bone Shaker) or 1930s racer (Maserati 8CTF).

3 Likes

Took you long enough :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say it looks pretty amazing & a much welcomed expansion based on two simple words:

NOT LEGO!

7 Likes

Where did you see the Forza monthly pic? Can’t find it.

7 Likes

Ah, North American page hasn’t updated yet.

Is it too late for a refund?

3 Likes

So, that’s it? FH5 will go down as the most recycled game of all time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that they were hyping new Wilds props in the “next series” promo in game, so I wondered if it was related to that. I mean, at least we’ll know one way or another on Thursday.

1 Like

Isn’t next series supposed to be a Ken Block tribute ?

Well, the Focus RX 9 is there. That’s at least Ken Block related. Festival activities will be Hoonigan/Ken Block focused, as playground mentioned.