Expansion 2: Rally Adventure reveal Feb. 23

Well, we don’t actually have police, so those would be a Sunday drive otherwise.

3 Likes

I like Sunday drives! Around race tracks!

4 Likes

Ok, you convinced me. Now I want a 1974 Kenworth W900A. Just imagine the chaos…lol.

3 Likes

Yes to Kenworth trucks! I want Motormaster. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’ll take the Mack R-600 series please.

This is what we need now, a trucking expansion!

Open up a big map North of the volcano, on the US side, and haul contraband back and forth across the border.

4 Likes

Smokey and the Bandit is never going to happen due to the front license plate (Confederate flag). It would definitely be censored if they do go for it.

Cannonball Run would be awesome but it would be weird because they raced from east to west USA.

2 Likes

I’m just surprised the forum let you use the words “Smokey” and “Bandit” :rofl:

7 Likes

You can’t take a leak pic and post here

1 Like

However…you can take a leak, a pic and post here.
I’ll see myself out now…

6 Likes

I’ll open the door for you.

2 Likes

I wonder if the “other” truck brand can be listed here without getting the flag award? You know, the one that’s 'built!

Just close the bathroom door first…

Deleted

5 Likes

Having played both, I am here to tell you that is not the case. (At least for me Forza’s version was better)

4 Likes

In my opinion, the Forza (both Horizon and Motorsport) series is no longer about satisfying the dedicated fans or improving on the gameplay with each iteration. It’s about selling Gamepass subscriptions and Xbox consoles.

9 Likes

That applies to every game on Xbox though. And doesn’t mean both can’t be true. In fact they both HAVE to be true or neither will succeed. It’s only consequential to the equation that consumers come into it, because we have to buy what they’re both selling for it to all work.

In your opinion, (the right opinion), that’s about all any game from Microsoft Game Studios is about. Sony, EA, and all the rest too. Hook players on that monthly subscription fee.

I don’t think this is the case for Flight Simulator. While they do still use it to market the console and subscriptions, they also actively engange with the customers and do geniunely interact.

3 Likes

Haven’t followed FS in years but isn’t it still largely a PC rig behemoth ? Custom setups etc. Full flight control sims and multiple monitors for many. I think it’s an outlier example. Probably 90% plus of games are console/subscription deals of one of the big boys.

Have you seen some of the rigs for sim racing? Flight sims aren’t quite THAT bad yet…lol.

1 Like