Expansion 2: Rally Adventure reveal Feb. 23

I’d hardly be surprised if the next expansion were…Hot Wheels, again, because, Forza.

2 Likes

Can you share the picture ?

Deleted

It’s coming! Expansion 2 is on its way! It’s here real soon!

12 Likes

How do you know ?

If you’re bored, Hots Wheels Unleashed is now on game pass. Has to be better than Hot Wheels in the sky.

lol

From the reddit announcement about this…

" In all honesty the Forza horizon Hot Wheels expansion might be more worthy of your time. "

Life truly is a circle :wink:

3 Likes

There will be no new location. It will use the mainland Mexico map and it will be a handful of drag strips with working lights and few drag cars. These files are already on your system. This is the worst possible news. The DLC promised new locations and cars, this is a failure for sure to keep their promise. When hot wheel was made it was on the Mexico map just above it. Was it a new location, I assume so. They made hundreds on millions and can’t even give us new roads, moreover, they only produced one open world map/Mexico in 4 years, 4 YEARS! They are obviously trying to cheap out. If this in fact true I’ll be yelling false advertising.

So if thats the expansion what will people that dont paid for ultimate see? People going in a straight line on nothing? Dragracing is not the expansion and if it was it would not be on main map of mexico. Drag racing dlc/story will be a free addition

4 Likes

Careful what you bring up on this forum. They don’t like us talking about “leaks”. With that said, I don’t believe it will be the DLC, but as @ettansweden said, one of the series updates.

2 Likes

SEMA is all about hardware, E3 is nothing but software…and software is best announced and reviewed digitally in this modern age, you don’t need to fly to a convention center, book a room, huddle in a giant theater with over-produced lighting and effects to see 2 minutes of pre-rendered game footage :slight_smile:

But if you need to climb into it or bolt it onto your car, you may want to take some measurements and examine the parts up close, so SEMA makes total sense…actually any convention that requires ‘hands on’ = necessary, but software? Nah.

SEMA was completely virtual during the lockdown. The show in Vegas didn’t happen 2 years straight, but came back last year without much of a hitch. E-3 could be much more virtual and I don’t think anyone would care, honestly it would save money for most.

Sorry but it is more an update rather than an expansion

I think those leaks we can’t talk about are the personal kink of leaks. :sweat_smile::rofl:

As for the drag race possibility I would welcome true drag racing with actual dedicated drag racing cars and a real christmas tree light system.

Leaky leak

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve seen the leaks. Don’t get too excited.

1 Like

Now that post will probably get flagged.

2 Likes

That only means I’m over the drop zone…

1 Like

Sorry but I still don’t want this. As I said before, when it was first announced last time my head immediately sank but when I started it and - as soon as I forgot about the fact it was Lego - it was fine but you can break stuff and look at animals anywhere.
An expansion needs to be more than that and keep us engaged for a decent amount of time to be worth it. Plus, we paid for it, they’ve made their millions, so I think we are owed a decent expansion.

1 Like

I’ve said before- Fast and Furious 10 tie in would be fun. FH2 had decent stuff iirc, I played it all the way thru. Unlike Lego, HW, etc.
Hope springs eternal.

2 Likes

I’d rather see a Smokey and the Bandit or Cannonball Run expansion. I’d even buy in on one of those possibly.

5 Likes