DLC cars not appearing as purchased after upgrading to Series X

I was able to buy a Series X today so I installed the Horizon games on it. The save games carried over without a problem except that some of the DLC cars in FH4 aren’t appearing as purchased.

I have bought FH3 and FH4 Ultimate Edition on another account than I play on. On the One X everything worked just fine. I ran into this problem once before but was able to get the cars working again but I don’t know how. I already tried restarting the game and the Xbox itself but that doesn’t work. Both accounts are logged in and all the games and add-ons are installed.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue??

I would make sure both accounts have the Series X set as the home console.

Edit: You can check if your console is set as your home console in settings>general>personalization.

Edit2: You may just need to get the dlc cars from the autoshow. They’ll be marked as ‘free’.

1 Like

Why not just use the account you originally purchased them on.

Because I never played on that account. I always used this account. I mistakenly bought it on the other account because I forgot to switch accounts when I bought it (using my Windows account). If you’re still following :wink: It was never a problem. I do need to switch accounts when I turn on my Xbox because of that but it always worked just fine but after upgrading to the Series X it says I need to purchase the cars again from the Store which is already done because I have the Ultimate Edition

Thanks! That did the trick!

It did say I have 4 switches left :s Kind of weird thing to do by Microsoft. Why would they only allow limited numbers of switches?

1 Like