Completing 50 car unlocks for Forza Rewards

Hi, guys,

I have 48 cars unlocked in Forza 6 Apex and would love to unlock two more in order to fully complete the 1,000 points offered through Forza Rewards for this title.

Am I the only one having difficulty finding two more cars to unlock? I’ve completed all of the showcases–either Platinum or Gold (3 medals)–and have 152 total medals from the weekly events, as well. I’ve tried driving a broad range of cars in free play, and this doesn’t seem to satisfy the requirement.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Where do you see the requirement for 50 cars unlocked for this? On my rewards page, the only thing related to cars is “Cars Driven,” is this what you are referring to?

Sorry, yes, “Cars Driven,” which in my case also aligns with the number of cars unlocked under my driver stats. (Maybe it’s just coincidence.) Have you been able to get to 50?

While in Forza Vista (or whatever the vehicle gallery thing is called) there is a clickable highlight (always on the left-hand side rear quarter panel) that shows how many miles you’ve driven that car.
Go through the list and just grab cars with no mileage and drive a one lap free run - that’s what I did.

I received the in-game badge that I’ve driven 50 different cars. And also on my rewards page, it used to state 19/50. After posting on the other thread, it was updated a day later and now sits on 41/50. I may have to check again which cars I’ve driven and not driven. Other than that, Apex itself has updated mostly, except the 9 missing driven cars and a few badges that I haven’t done yet.

Thanks, guys!

Just to update, I’ve driven every car in this game and checked how with Dr Cain’s method of checking distance driven. I checked the rewards today and it shows now 50/50 cars driven. All I’m missing now is the badges earned which should be at 49/50 but it’s still stuck at 44/50.

I still have the badge for “75 events completed” to do. It’s at gold now, so I’m not sure how many more I need to complete to get platinum. I’ve been playing since day one and haven’t missed an event.

I’ve got 1,000 Gamerscore, yet rewards still says I’ve only got 900. Must be caught in the update black hole.

I’m getting the feeling that Apex is abandonware…

Here’s an interesting take on this issue, after much trying to get the achievement, I finally managed to get the 50 cars according to Forza rewards, so have the points, but according to the stats in Apex itself it still states 48, how does that work?

How do you see which car you have driven?
In FM6, you can see the “history” of each car, telling your mileage at the same time. I can’t find this feature in Apex.

For the race in track X in every configuration badges, does it have to be in an event or can it be in Free Play? Also, does every configuration include day/night/weather options?

I want to know this, too.
Thanks!

I want to know this, too.
Thanks!