commercial use rights

can anyone link me to the forza 5 commercial use information. i am uploading monetized vids to youtube, with no music at all, and no voices, yet youtube want more information before monetizing, asking if i have commercial rights. i recorded the gameplay myself, its me playing, no music in background, no in game music, no in game voice over, no commentary, just a 2 lap showcase of a nice car. what am i doing wrong? do i have to be whitelisted by turn10?

Here’s the Xbox side of it but I don’t have specifics on YouTube’s requirements:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/developer/rules

If you are trying to MONETIZE the content on YouTube (which it sounds like you are trying to do), you can’t per the link above.

“…strictly for your noncommercial and personal use.”

Pretty much sums it up, basic copyright protection legal language.
I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, unless you get tens of thousands of people clicking on your in-movie links, you won’t make any money anyway.

If i use it for non commercial use, do i need license?What license is that? I wanted to upload a gameplay that is not for monetizing!/non commercial.Also,how many seconds can i use in my gameplay? Thanks!