Cars - Ford Mustang GT 2024 - Dashboard Texture Illegible

Low quality dashboard texture making the speedometer and other text illegible.

As you can see the dashboard is oddly low quality despite being set to maximum quality ultra/extreme on 1080p screen, notice the higher quality wall textures and carbon fibre textures and see the dashboard not fit the quality standard.

I fully agree! It’s strange to see this on a very newly added car! The text is low-resolution and oddly blurry.

The display bezel is also missing on the driver’s gauge.

Having sat in an S650, you can clearly see the borders between the screen and the black plastic framing for both displays IRL.

2 Likes

Yeah im not sure whats going on, i have seen this car and dashboard texture on other posts here and it looks much higher quality than what i have here on the highest settings on my computer.

1 Like

It could be that the PC version has it worse, seeing that your infotainment is even more blurrier than on Xbox. Not sure what is happening here!

The infotainment text, texture and sharpness are already terrible on Xbox Series and here’s a picture of mine.

1 Like

Yeah, its bad on the center display, im sure you can see in mine you cant read anything, dashboard is a bit better but still bad, checked my xbox and it looks better than computer, i see for example “add phone” and “audio off” on your center display, on pc its jumbled up and unreadable.

1 Like